Devastating news about Cosol on St. Lucia

PescadoAmarillo

A friend just shared this news article with me. Cosol was murdered on St. Lucia about a week ago..

https://www.stlucianewsonline.com/gros-islet-police-investigating-tragic-death-of-well-known-taxi-driver-and-businessman/

He was such a wonderful ambassador for the island and his family and friends are in my thoughts.

So very sad. Cosol was a wonderful man. I had the pleasure of participating in his tours several times. The first couple he was still unknown. It was just him and his van. We have such delightful memories of these excursions. Heartbreaking. 😥💔🙏

Denise

I posted this on my roll call the day the news was released. Some of those for the Sept 19, 2018 port day had a tour booked with him.

Very sad indeed for the loss to his family.

Hello all! Linda and Jim from Dallas Tx. We will be sailing with our two adult sons (Chris and Kyle) on this cruise. We were also on the 14 day Eclipse on April 1st. and also sailed on the Equinox last year. First time on the Silhouette. We too love the 14 day cruises and also love Celebrity. We have also sailed twice on Royal, Twice on Norwegian and once on Princess.

We usually prefer to do independent excursions but this time due to OBC credits we will be booking many celebrity excursions.

I will have to look up the excursions we took last time but the ones that stick out are:

Royston Tours in St. Kitts - excellent way to see the island, local guide who knows everything.

We also did the yacht racing in St. Marten, my husband loved it, I was not impressed. We have also rented 4 x 4's and gone horseback riding in St. Martin.

Can't wait to see and meet everyone.

Hello all! Linda and Jim from Dallas Tx. We will be sailing with our two adult sons (Chris and Kyle) on this cruise. We were also on the 14 day Eclipse on April 1st. and also sailed on the Equinox last year. First time on the Silhouette. We too love the 14 day cruises and also love Celebrity. We have also sailed twice on Royal, Twice on Norwegian and once on Princess.

We usually prefer to do independent excursions but this time due to OBC credits we will be booking many celebrity excursions.

I will have to look up the excursions we took last time but the ones that stick out are:

Royston Tours in St. Kitts - excellent way to see the island, local guide who knows everything.

We also did the yacht racing in St. Marten, my husband loved it, I was not impressed. We have also rented 4 x 4's and gone horseback riding in St. Martin.

Can't wait to see and meet everyone.

Greetings.

I think you may have posted in the wrong forum. This forum is not a roll call, and this post in particular is not about a particular sailing.

It's about the tragic death of a well known and beloved tour operator here in St Lucia...

Happy sails to you in the future, wherever they may take you.

A friend just shared this news article with me. Cosol was murdered on St. Lucia about a week ago..

https://www.stlucianewsonline.com/gros-islet-police-investigating-tragic-death-of-well-known-taxi-driver-and-businessman/

He was such a wonderful ambassador for the island and his family and friends are in my thoughts.

I am both sad and angry about this. We took a tour with them in April and we were going to take another one next March. I feel awful for his family. I hope his family will be able to keep up the business, for the sake of everyone who worked for them. Every person working the tour was friendly, and great ambassadors for St. Lucia. Touring with them was one of the best days we had on that cruise.