Bravo! Orchestra! Review with pictures of Med Cruise April 18-29, 2018.

kathleen21

What a fantastic review of your trip and the Orchestra. I enjoyed it very much and want to thank you for taking the time and effort to publish this It has fuelled our excitement in anticipation of our 12 day cruise on Orchestra late Aug. But most importantly I am happy you enjoyed your trip with your DH

Kathleen, I'm sorry your review is at an end! I have enjoyed it immensely and thank you for taking the time to write it and include so many photos as well as detailed information. It's nice to have a European cruise review on a very American orientated board.

Thank you so much for reading along and commenting. I’m only wishing the cruise was longer so I would have even more ports to discuss! Maybe someday we will do one of those month long cruises. Maybe in New Zealand!:D It’s on my list;)

What a fantastic review of your trip and the Orchestra. I enjoyed it very much and want to thank you for taking the time and effort to publish this It has fuelled our excitement in anticipation of our 12 day cruise on Orchestra late Aug. But most importantly I am happy you enjoyed your trip with your DH

Thank you! I hope you have an opportunity to post a review and pictures of your trip. It sounds wonderful. Have a fantastic time!

A great review and fabulous photos, thoroughly enjoyed the whole lot, thanks for sharing it so comprehensively...Kerri (us Aussies are a very friendly bunch ;p)

You are indeed! I’m looking forward to visiting your home land in a few years. Thanks for reading!

Loved your review! I'm sad it's over. Thanks for putting so much effort into it and the great photos.Ken

Thanks, Ken! I want you to know that I read your Davinia review as part of my research, so thanks for all the port information! And that led me to Gambee’s reviews - which are also fun to read. Especially since it looks like we may have a Caribbean cruise coming up in the next year...

Thank you so much for reading along and commenting. I’m only wishing the cruise was longer so I would have even more ports to discuss! Maybe someday we will do one of those month long cruises. Maybe in New Zealand!:D It’s on my list;)
We are from New Zealand and love our country but are cruising Baltics and Scandinavia for nearly a month in August 2018! It's great here though as we have fjords volcanos ski fields etc and no-one is more than about 1.5 to 2 hours away from the coast.

Sent from my SM-A320Y using Tapatalk

We are from New Zealand and love our country but are cruising Baltics and Scandinavia for nearly a month in August 2018! It's great here though as we have fjords volcanos ski fields etc and no-one is more than about 1.5 to 2 hours away from the coast.

The Baltic area is on my list too! That list is getting longer. This was the longest cruise we had ever been on, and I was surprised that we were not bored, or tired of “the same food choices” or anything negative, really. Now I feel much more comfortable about looking at longer trips. Is yours a back 2 back cruise?

Edited by kathleen21
Grammar

B2B2B! 7 days Baltics then 7 days Fjords then reposition to Med via Southampton Zeebrugge A Coruna Spain Lisbon Portugal and ending in Barcelona. Copenhagen 26 August to Barcelona 18 September 2018. 23 days onboard MSC Preziosa.

The Baltic are is on my list too! That list is getting longer. This was the longest cruise we had ever been on, and I was surprised that we were not bored, or tired of “the same food choices” or anything negative, really. Now I feel much more comfortable about looking at longer trips. Is yours a back 2 back cruise?

B2B2B! 7 days Baltics then 7 days Fjords then reposition to Med via Southampton Zeebrugge A Coruna Spain Lisbon Portugal and ending in Barcelona. Copenhagen 26 August to Barcelona 18 September 2018. 23 days onboard MSC Preziosa.

Wow! What a grand adventure! You must be having a great time planning. Only 47 days to go. The Preziosa is another ship without too many reviews. So feel free to post a bit when you get back;) Have a great trip!

Kathy

Thanks, Ken! I want you to know that I read your Davinia review as part of my research, so thanks for all the port information! And that led me to Gambee’s reviews - which are also fun to read. Especially since it looks like we may have a Caribbean cruise coming up in the next year...

Wow! Delighted you read my review and found it useful! We are sailing on MSC Seaside on February 9, 2019. Got to get Magnifica out of the way first, in September. K.