$50 Shore Excursion credit for every port?

MIA-CRUISER

Very strange that for us it's per cabin not per person. Maybe it's for my cruise. But I would suggest seeing that there are definitely differences that you know for sure how much credit you are getting.

Shore Excursions Promotional Credit

$50 USD per port Shore Excursion Promotional Credit

• QTY:1

Just printed out my docs tonight and I am seeing the same thing!!!! We are sailing to Bermuda and were originally told it would be per cabin (2 people -- $25 per person per port) as it was on our last sailing with NCL. What gives???

MARAPRINCE

Just printed out my docs tonight and I am seeing the same thing!!!! We are sailing to Bermuda and were originally told it would be per cabin (2 people -- $25 per person per port) as it was on our last sailing with NCL. What gives??? MARAPRINCE

As Casofilia posted above, it has always been per cabin not per person. All of the $50 credit goes on the account of the first person on the booking. It is also per port with Bermuda being an exception since that is the only port and you stay several days.

I have read some comment and found given $50 shore excursion credit is for every port, is it true? I thought it is only one time credit we can use, but $50 for every port is really great, even I booked non-cruise excursion on Tortola already.

My reservation doesn't show any clue of applying on every port, it says "1x choice Shore Excursion credit"

It is the first cruise for me and my family, so I have so many questions. Thank you for help in advance!

It is per port .We were on an NCL cruise last year.

I choose this option often, it is a wonderful perk:

$50 per port for the cabin

Call to book excursions with NCL prior to the cruise and you are not charged until you're onboard.

Book while onboard the ship and you'll be charged at that time.

The credit is applied to your account after the excursion.

I had a wonderful surprise last trip, the credit applies to the start/end port as well. I was able to book a city tour with airport transfer at the end of my cruise and the credit applied. I got a post hurricane tour of San Juan and safe transfer to the airport for $9 after the credit was applied. I plan to do it again for a net $5 fee!

For me the credit offsets actual costs I would have incurred for excursions and doesn't require any out of pocket fees for taxes or gratuities as the beverage and dining perks require. It won't be for everyone, but NCL offer options to suit most of us.

We have the $50 Shore Excursion credit for every port plus the additional $50 distinctive voyage credit per port for a total of $100 per port. The credits are both listed under my husband . Does this mean if we both go on an excursion that is $50 or less a person we only get credited for the $50 under his name or will the two of us both get to go essentially at no cost by being able to use the entire $100 for the room?

Does this mean if we both go on an excursion that is $50 or less a person we only get credited for the $50 under his name or will the two of us both get to go essentially at no cost by being able to use the entire $100 for the room?

If you are both on the same credit card/folio both of your excursions will be charged to that folio as soon as you board. When you have done the shorex the $100 or the cost of the shorex, if less, will be credited to your single folio.

So if the cost of the shorex is under $50 there would be a debit and credit of the same amount which works out as a free shorex for you both.

I have read some comment and found given $50 shore excursion credit is for every port, is it true? I thought it is only one time credit we can use, but $50 for every port is really great, even I booked non-cruise excursion on Tortola already.

My reservation doesn't show any clue of applying on every port, it says "1x choice Shore Excursion credit"

It is the first cruise for me and my family, so I have so many questions. Thank you for help in advance!

The free at sea shore excursion credit is a $50 discount on an NCL tour at each port excluding embarkation. You can even do a tour between debarkation and your airflight time and get $50 off of that. If the tour you choose costs less than the $50, you do not get to pocket the difference. The same is true if you do not take an NCL tour at a port. In that case you just don’t get the $50 that you could have spent towards an an NCL tour. You said this is your first cruise so the following information won’t apply to you but I’m only including it so that if others have wondered they will have the information. If a person is a latitudes member and is entitled to a discount on their NCL tours they do get this discount in addition to the $50 off. For instance, I get 10% off NCL tours due to my latitudes rewards. On my next cruise I booked the playa Mia deluxe beach break for $85. NCL deducted 10% for my latitudes discount leaving a balance of $76.50. They then subtracted my $50 free at sea perk leaving a balance of only $26.50. I normally book tours with companies independent of the cruise line because usually the price is much lower but there is no way I would ever find an all inclusive beach break with unlimited drinks, food, non-motorized water toys, and transportation to and from, for only $26.50. Usually I budget about $100 as my entertainment/tour allowance per port But on my next cruise with the discounts my TOTAL tour expense will only be $97.70 for the entire cruise. If you have onboard credit that you want to use to pay the balance on your tours you need to call NCL to book. If you book online you would have to pay at the time of the purchase.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums