Cruise msc orchestra

Susylicht

During May 2018 my wife and I got in this ship. We paid for many things that we have not received. As we used this Company for many times we'll not used this service any more.

For arriving the ship and afterward get into it we had to bear a big effort never thought. People there, obliged us to leave our luggage to unknown boys without receiving any receipt, later we had ti fill several papers to be included in the ship as a travellers, this papers were heavy. The service we received during the vogaye was very bad, the restaurantes meals were unpleasant, all the Harbours we touched did not have the confort the authorities promised us, when the journey finished we were told we would have a bus to go Rostock station, this bus never appeared.

We have done 12 voyages, we are golden card customers as you can see we sufferde difficult moments, of course these will not happend to us any more waiting for reply we wrote to MSC no one herd our sufferment.

Susana y Osvaldo Lichtmaier

susylichtmaier@yahoo.com.ar

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Forums mobile app

Hi Susana!

I don´t know when your last MSC cruise before the one on Orchestra was but the procedure that you leave your baggage at the entrance to the cruiseterminal was the same on all our 7 past MSC cruises leaving e.g. from Venice, Genua, Hamburg or Dubai. I do not see whats your problem with this procedure as you obviously got your luggage as planned in your cabin...

What exactly have you paid for what you have not received? If this was the case I would have placed my complaints directly at the cruise and not afterwards - it is always difficult to solve such problems after a cruise.

Which papers do you have to fill out? We never had to do this with exceptions e.g. for using the kids club or the gym...

Which things were promised in which port exactly?

If there is a problem with the service - again - it would be best to speak to the management directly on the ship...

Hi Susana!

I don´t know when your last MSC cruise before the one on Orchestra was but the procedure that you leave your baggage at the entrance to the cruiseterminal was the same on all our 7 past MSC cruises leaving e.g. from Venice, Genua, Hamburg or Dubai. I do not see whats your problem with this procedure as you obviously got your luggage as planned in your cabin...

What exactly have you paid for what you have not received? If this was the case I would have placed my complaints directly at the cruise and not afterwards - it is always difficult to solve such problems after a cruise.

Which papers do you have to fill out? We never had to do this with exceptions e.g. for using the kids club or the gym...

Which things were promised in which port exactly?

If there is a problem with the service - again - it would be best to speak to the management directly on the ship...

I see you pay attention to our complaint and you can see how difficult is for us to make it in english. My purpose is to make you know that MSC nowadays promise things that they don't carry out, for these we decided to forget MSC as our travel company, with regard that these warnings should be done on ship, we did it but no one respect our word and we lost time .

All the best

I see you pay attention to our complaint and you can see how difficult is for us to make it in english. My purpose is to make you know that MSC nowadays promise things that they don't carry out, for these we decided to forget MSC as our travel company, with regard that these warnings should be done on ship, we did it but no one respect our word and we lost time .

All the best

Susana, With all do respect if you are going to post things that MSC Orchestra did not do or provide it would be great if you could name those things. I understand English is not your native language but it would be helpful to some of us on here, especially those like me that are sailing on Orchestra in a few weeks.