Millennium Deck Plans

Tinknock50

I really doubt they will be released until booking time for the cruises following refurbishment. Otherwise there will be two sets of deck plans floating around and people will try to book a stateroom that may have been changed in the refurb. It's my understanding (please correct me if anyone knows better) that most of the older ships will be getting additional staterooms and some existing staterooms may actually go away to make room for dining, etc. Just a thought.

I really doubt they will be released until booking time for the cruises following refurbishment. Otherwise there will be two sets of deck plans floating around and people will try to book a stateroom that may have been changed in the refurb. It's my understanding (please correct me if anyone knows better) that most of the older ships will be getting additional staterooms and some existing staterooms may actually go away to make room for dining, etc. Just a thought.

Having two plans is not a problem. Holland America does that and just dates the new as the plan after such and such a date. If you book one before that date you will only be able to book a room by the old plan.

Having two plans is not a problem. Holland America does that and just dates the new as the plan after such and such a date. If you book one before that date you will only be able to book a room by the old plan.

I thought that over after I had posted, unfortunately, and yes, the deck plan for our sailing on September 8th of 2019 comes up when selecting a stateroom. So, I guess the deck plan on the home page won't fall off until the ship is docked for refurb and they populate the home page with the new deck plan. But, the new deck plan does show for new sailings when booking. Now my brain is tired and it's time for a nap.

I thought that over after I had posted, unfortunately, and yes, the deck plan for our sailing on September 8th of 2019 comes up when selecting a stateroom. So, I guess the deck plan on the home page won't fall off until the ship is docked for refurb and they populate the home page with the new deck plan. But, the new deck plan does show for new sailings when booking. Now my brain is tired and it's time for a nap.

The new deck plan does show when booking? I will have to do a dummy booking to see if I can find that . Thanks!