Viking North Pacific Passage 2019

NewLondonNed

Where did you find this tour. I am in New Zealand and the only one offered is Tokyo to Vancouver May 2019. Cannot find your cruise anywhere. Would be interested in this one.. I have only done River Cruises, but no longer want the long flights to Europe. Trying my first Ocean cruise in January ( A short cruise in Australia, Melbourne to Tasmania, to see if I get seasick). The Bass Strait i(between Melbourne and Tasmania), is one of the worse in the world, so this will be a good indication.

I was able to find it using "Find a Cruise" on the Viking website. If your narrow it down to Aug 2019, you should be able to find North Pacific Passage in the bottom row, at least on my PC. Looks like a great cruise. We love Alaska and adding Japan and Russia would be exciting.

Where did you find this tour. I am in New Zealand and the only one offered is Tokyo to Vancouver May 2019. Cannot find your cruise anywhere. Would be interested in this one.. I have only done River Cruises, but no longer want the long flights to Europe. Trying my first Ocean cruise in January ( A short cruise in Australia, Melbourne to Tasmania, to see if I get seasick). The Bass Strait i(between Melbourne and Tasmania), is one of the worse in the world, so this will be a good indication.

I found it on the US site: https://www.vikingcruises.com/oceans/cruise-destinations/caribbean-americas/north-pacific-passage/pricing.html

Ned, I just checked. There is no roll call yet for this sailing. There is for the May sailing but not for the August.

I found it on the US site: https://www.vikingcruises.com/oceans/cruise-destinations/caribbean-americas/north-pacific-passage/pricing.html

Ned, I just checked. There is no roll call yet for this sailing. There is for the May sailing but not for the August.

Cannot access it. Just reverts to the May sailing Tokyo to Vancouver. Have to wait until Viking releases the new Australian priced brochure.

We are in New Zealand and have booked the Seward to Vancouver cruise for July 2019.. Hubby did not want to risk crossing the Bering Sea and I could not persuade him! Below is the link that takes you direct to the cruise details.

Enjoy

https://www.vikingcruises.com.au/oceans/cruise-destinations/caribbean-americas/north-pacific-passage/index.html?return=true

We are in New Zealand and have booked the Seward to Vancouver cruise for July 2019.. Hubby did not want to risk crossing the Bering Sea and I could not persuade him! Below is the link that takes you direct to the cruise details.

Enjoy

https://www.vikingcruises.com.au/oceans/cruise-destinations/caribbean-americas/north-pacific-passage/index.html?return=true

When I access the link to the pricing it will only give me the May sailing Tokyo to Vancouver. . Your trip from Seward to Vancouver, does Viking provide transfers to the ship or do you have to get there yourself.

Cannot access it. Just reverts to the May sailing Tokyo to Vancouver. Have to wait until Viking releases the new Australian priced brochure.

I wonder if it is just that they are working on the prices.

I was having trouble visualizing what you were saying, so I followed your link. This is what I can tell you and maybe it will give you a ballpark for what the pricing will be when the prices finally post.

For the May sailing, AU/NZ is asking $9495 for the cheapest cabin (and I am assuming that is local currency (not USD) and that the price includes tips). On the US site, the price for the same cabin is $8499USD and does not include tips. For the August sailing the US price on a V2 cabin is $7999. In other words, prices on the August cruise are a bit cheaper. Hope this helps.

I was having trouble visualizing what you were saying, so I followed your link. This is what I can tell you and maybe it will give you a ballpark for what the pricing will be when the prices finally post.

For the May sailing, AU/NZ is asking $9495 for the cheapest cabin (and I am assuming that is local currency (not USD) and that the price includes tips). On the US site, the price for the same cabin is $8499USD and does not include tips. For the August sailing the US price on a V2 cabin is $7999. In other words, prices on the August cruise are a bit cheaper. Hope this helps.

Being slightly cheaper would be good, as the NZ dollar is down against the Australian. (NZ dollar = 90C Aust). Big difference when paying these prices.. Thanks for the information.

Being slightly cheaper would be good, as the NZ dollar is down against the Australian. (NZ dollar = 90C Aust). Big difference when paying these prices.. Thanks for the information.

We are doing the May 2019 Tokyo to Vancouver Cruise with their 3 day pre cruise Tokyo excursion and their just announced 5 or 6 day post cruise excursion in Vancouver. We really like this combo Cherry Blossoms in Tokyo and a New Spring in the mountains of British Columbia . To top it off - traveling down the inside passage in Alaska on a Viking cruise ship, it couldn’t get better than this . A “ Big Thank You “goes out to my wife for letting me indulge in my dreams !

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

FYI - the May cruise is sold out - the August still has some opening .

Sent from my iPhone using Forums