Non-Alcoholic Frozen Drinks - We need a package!

I know I'm not the only one that doesn't drink. I love my virgin mango tango's and strawberry daiquiri's. I'd love to see a drink package for US.

I saw on another thread that they had them during spring break for the kids. We need them ALL the time.

Who's with me?

I know I'm not the only one that doesn't drink. I love my virgin mango tango's and strawberry daiquiri's. I'd love to see a drink package for US.

I saw on another thread that they had them during spring break for the kids. We need them ALL the time.

Who's with me?[/quote]

I can go with that!!!;)

They need one like princess offers....premium Unlimited Soda & more Package, unlimited soda plus any mocktails, juices, shakes, floats and complimentary hot chocolate.....

Totally agree! We don't drink alcohol anymore but do enjoy the mocktails and an occasional soda. The Princess package is just great. I could get a virgin Mary in the morning and a virgin Miami Vice by the pool. Absolutely loved the Princess package and would love to see Royal offer something similar!

They need one like princess offers....premium Unlimited Soda & more Package, unlimited soda plus any mocktails, juices, shakes, floats and complimentary hot chocolate.....

That would be perfect for me. I get the soda package now but most of my bar bill on top of that is mocktails.

I also read about the coupon deal they offered on Freedom during spring break. Would LOVE IT if they offered it permanently!

Why just for spring break? :confused: Are you listening Royal Caribbean. Please offer the coupons permanently.

Since Celebrity offers a non alcoholic package, I am surprised that Royal Caribbean does not offer the same since they own Celebrity. On Royal I get the soda package, on Celebrity, I get the non- alcoholic which includes all sodas, special coffees and teas, and non alcoholic drinks (such as strawberry daiquiri, pina colada), fresh squeezed orange juice and bottled water. Lots offered by Celebrity package! Hopefully, Royal Caribbean will offer soon also.

Who's with me?

I agree! Not for me but for my son. That was one of his favorate things about cruising with Costa! They have a great package for all kinds of specialty non-alcoholic frozen drinks.

We have no drink packages purchased for our upcoming cruise because RCI offers nothing that suits us :(

I am sure there are many people in the same boat :confused:

Who's with me?

count me in. DW likes her booze but I never touch it. I do like the non alcoholic frozen drinks

I love that idea. Dh and I do drink ,but not much. An occasional fruity drink suits us fine. If they had the non-alcoholic deal we would definitely love that--all the fruity drinks with none of the hangovers! I know my kids would love it as well. We did get us all the soda package.

Lisa V

Since Celebrity offers a non alcoholic package, I am surprised that Royal Caribbean does not offer the same since they own Celebrity. On Royal I get the soda package, on Celebrity, I get the non- alcoholic which includes all sodas, special coffees and teas, and non alcoholic drinks (such as strawberry daiquiri, pina colada), fresh squeezed orange juice and bottled water. Lots offered by Celebrity package! Hopefully, Royal Caribbean will offer soon also.

We would definitely purchase if it included fresh squeezed OJ!