OFF. CC 3rd ANNUAL SUPERBOWL/VALENTINE B2B 2/2 & 2/8 2014 ON THE FREEDOM REDUCED DEP.

For those of us going to the Ale House pre-cruise Feb. 7th, and staying at the Springhill Hotel, I contacted the shuttle service at Springhill and told them we needed transportation to the Dinner. They said it would be $5 pp. I forgot to ask if that was for round trip or just one way. I said as of today what I could see from the posting that our group was at 12 people so far. Truegrit

Most likely 1 way...just walk there and back...only 10 min walk and nice to get the fresh air..or shuttle back if 1 too many drinks ;)

See you onboard on the 8th...we will get her ready for your arrival !!!!!!!!

starr I sent you a reply on one of the other threads you posted on. please email me at ***** @ aol dot com . We now have another method for making cruisers happy.:D Beware they will boot you off of CC if you keep posting anti messages because CC and CruCon have a relationship. I want to keep this thread a positive thread so please feel free to email me.

Email sent....thanks :)

For those of us going to the Ale House pre-cruise Feb. 7th, and staying at the Springhill Hotel, I contacted the shuttle service at Springhill and told them we needed transportation to the Dinner. They said it would be $5 pp. I forgot to ask if that was for round trip or just one way. I said as of today what I could see from the posting that our group was at 12 people so far. Truegrit

Thanks for the info but we will probably walk there. I can't see spending $20 for 2 people when it's just a 10 min walk. Shoot we've walked a lot further on excursions, unless it's raining or really cold of course then I might be persuaded to take the shuttle:)

Unfortunately we don't land till 7:00 that night What time are you meeting? Maybe we can work it out to meet up with you when you get back to the hotel or maybe we can head over there after we check in.

Also, does anybody know if Spring hill has a shuttle from the airport? How bout to the port?

Unfortunately we don't land till 7:00 that night What time are you meeting? Maybe we can work it out to meet up with you when you get back to the hotel or maybe we can head over there after we check in.

Also, does anybody know if Spring hill has a shuttle from the airport? How bout to the port?

They have both and are complimentary !!

Tracey and John FEEL BETTER SOON !!!!! You must get your strength back for this nice 3 week vacation you are planning !!;)

You know that you two are ALWAYS welcome to join us on excursions. We are trying to keep trip on the less expensive side since we know the expense we are faced with in July :eek:

What about pre cruise dinner ? Did you tell me already and I forgot ot add you ???

Thanks...we're working on getting better...the antibiotics are helping me...slowly but surely...better to get this out of the way before the cruise!! (although not having it at all would have been a better option!!!)

Yes...we'd like to join you all for the pre-cruise dinner...figured if we didn't make the list we'd just crash the party lol!!!

Ok...back to bed...

I figure when I finally get over this I'll be really excited because we will be that much closer to cruise date...although a little panicked because I will be that much further behind on packing...oh well...we're flying in early...maybe a shopping trip in Ft. Lauderdale to buy everything we forget!! (although that won't help the budget to get us to Alaska!!)

Thanks...we're working on getting better...the antibiotics are helping me...slowly but surely...better to get this out of the way before the cruise!! (although not having it at all would have been a better option!!!)

Yes...we'd like to join you all for the pre-cruise dinner...figured if we didn't make the list we'd just crash the party lol!!!

Ok...back to bed...

I figure when I finally get over this I'll be really excited because we will be that much closer to cruise date...although a little panicked because I will be that much further behind on packing...oh well...we're flying in early...maybe a shopping trip in Ft. Lauderdale to buy everything we forget!! (although that won't help the budget to get us to Alaska!!)

I agree not having it at all would have been better.

Don't worry about anything you forget there are plenty of stores right across the street from the hotel.

and... I don't remember it you listen to Country music or not but there is this song out right now from this really hot singer Luke Bryan and it says "Baby you can crash my party anytime" Well that's you guys anyway.... you can always crash any party I am at !!!! <3 Can't wait to see you both...

Although I may grab a mask before I hug you both and Dan and Kelly too because they have it also ....just in case there are any left over germs. :eek:

Well...here is our update...first...9 days until we leave!!! (8 sleeps...we fly out on the 30th)...so excited:D:D:D

I had a really bad infection in my face...whole right side swollen...looked like Quasimodo!! Lots of sleep and antibiotics and my eye is finally open, swelling is mostly gone...now just looks like road rash on the right side...I see a facial in my future!!

John had a terrible cold...still has some of it...but made him stay home from work for 2 days after his weekend and filled him full of every cold drug I could find. I insist that he is fully recovered before the cruise and I hope this is one time when "insisting" he does something actually works!!

I haven't packed a thing...but laundry is done so hopefully it won't take too long when I get at it.

Whether we make the official list or not...we plan to come (or crash) the pre-cruise dinner...but I tried to google the name of the restaurant and failed..is there more to the name??? (I'm not too technical so it might be the user that is the problem)

I did get out yesterday and bought gifts for the gift exchange (they aren't packed yet...but they will get in there somehow).

Booked transportation from the airport....

Making lists....

Going to make some headway today!!

So excited to meet everyone we don't know and get re-aquainted with everyone we met on the Hawaii cruise!!

I'm so excited...and I just can't hide it....I'm about to lose control and I think I like it!!!

(ok...dating myself I guess...too excited to care! LOL)

"Whether we make the official list or not...we plan to come (or crash) the pre-cruise dinner...but I tried to google the name of the restaurant and failed..is there more to the name??? (I'm not too technical so it might be the user that is the problem)"

Here is link:

http://www.millersalehouse.com/location/hollywood-ale-house

Well...here is our update...first...9 days until we leave!!! (8 sleeps...we fly out on the 30th)...so excited:D:D:D

I had a really bad infection in my face...whole right side swollen...looked like Quasimodo!! Lots of sleep and antibiotics and my eye is finally open, swelling is mostly gone...now just looks like road rash on the right side...I see a facial in my future!! eeks maybe facial wouldn't be good to have if your skins is still recovering.

John had a terrible cold...still has some of it...but made him stay home from work for 2 days after his weekend and filled him full of every cold drug I could find. I insist that he is fully recovered before the cruise and I hope this is one time when "insisting" he does something actually works!!good luck with that

I haven't packed a thing...but laundry is done so hopefully it won't take too long when I get at it.

Whether we make the official list or not...we plan to come (or crash) the pre-cruise dinner...but I tried to google the name of the restaurant and failed..is there more to the name??? (I'm not too technical so it might be the user that is the problem)As Howard said the link to Ale House is correct

I did get out yesterday and bought gifts for the gift exchange (they aren't packed yet...but they will get in there somehow).

Booked transportation from the airport... Tracey there is complimentary transportation shuttle to Springhill isn't that where you are staying ?

Making lists....

Going to make some headway today!!

So excited to meet everyone we don't know and get re-aquainted with everyone we met on the Hawaii cruise!!

I'm so excited...and I just can't hide it....I'm about to lose control and I think I like it!!!

(ok...dating myself I guess...too excited to care! LOL)

I haven't packed a thing either. I am so behind. I have forgotten how much work teenagers are and two international students certainly take more time than I remember my 3 taking. We love them to pieces though as though they are our own as any parent does.

Monday 2/10 sea day

1:30 - CABIN POKER CRAWL $5.00 per person

POKER/CABIN CRAWL

CALLING ALL CRUISERS...WE HAVE OUR 7 CABINS !!!!!!!

Any more crawlers wanting to join us for the FUN.................................

For those that aren't sure what is involved, here is an explanation

Each cabin has a deck of cards and as the crawlers arrive they pick a card and then host cabin writes down their pick on the scorecard.

The host cabin can also participate, and sometimes they decorate or offer up some refreshments of some sort...maybe something from their hometown.

At the end,we tally up the scorecards and find the winning hands.

There will be 1st place,70%, 2nd place,20% and 3rd place 10%...also a

"boobie" prize for the worst hand ;0)

If you would like to join our crawl , then please let me know, so I have an idea of how many scorecards/cheat sheets to make up. Now don't be shy, because anyone can play even if you don't know how...that's what the cheat sheets are for !!!!!!

HOST CABINS

Meet at the Atrium Bar

SuziQ333 - Susan and Bruce 6450

Cruisingcouple 2008 - Amy and Austin 9201

Uffdafla - Kelly and Dan 7420

truegrit - Barry and Barb -7247

Dandy Twister - Tracey and John 2324

Muzicgal - Laurie- 7341

Hawkwynd - Wayne and Laurie 1101

PLAYERS

SuziQ333 - Susan and Bruce

Cruisingcouple2008 - Amy and Austin

Uffdafla - Kelly and Dan

Ernvette - Lenore and Ernie

CruiserRose - Alex and Tanya

truegrit - Barry and Barb

IslandToIsland - Tracey and Marcus

Muzicgal - Laurie & Bryan

BigDoll- Eileen and Barb

blagmn - Brenda and Damon

Rob & Jeff

Sheila & Deeanne

Dandy Twister -Tracey and John

ramrax4 Robin & Robert

coolbreezecruiser - Juli and J.R.

Sweetreet- Jay and Rita

Hawkwynd - Wayne and Laurie

"Whether we make the official list or not...we plan to come (or crash) the pre-cruise dinner...but I tried to google the name of the restaurant and failed..is there more to the name??? (I'm not too technical so it might be the user that is the problem)"

Here is link:

http://www.millersalehouse.com/location/hollywood-ale-house

Thanks so much...now I know we can crash the party!!!;)

Is anyone else, especially my fellow Canadians, having trouble filling out checkin on the Carnival site?? I have been trying for days and it won't let me enter certain info and then keeps resetting !!

Very frustrating :(

Edited by Suziq333

Is anyone else, especially my fellow Canadians, having trouble filling out checkin on the Carnival site?? I have been trying for days and it won't let me enter certain info and then keeps resetting !!

We checked in awhile ago so I don't know...but I'd try phoning for help..I find them quite helpful on the phone.

It could be your browser. Try using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, I had the same trouble a few years ago using IE.

I'm having the worst time trying to keep focused at work!! Only 3 more work days!!!:D

Debbie

Debbie, see you are in Redwood City! We are just a bit south of you, in SJ. We cruised with Amy's Malihinis in 2012 RT Hawaii. Great fun! You are on B2B?? See you on the 8th then....🚢

Rita

It could be your browser. Try using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, I had the same trouble a few years ago using IE.

I have been using Chrome since it came out...I tried 2 other computers as well and cannot get it. I guess I will have to phone :(