Diamond and Up Drink Vouchers - List of Ships Using them

Can you get a Daiquiri?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Don't think so, there is a basic list that all the bars have, couldn't even get a martini but could in the diamond lounge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't think so, there is a basic list that all the bars have, couldn't even get a martini but could in the diamond lounge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They made martinis in the diamond lounge for some of the guests on a previous cruise. Not on the list, but made them anyway. Just depends who the concierge is. Same ship a month later wouldn't do it (different concierge).

Sorry if this has been asked but will my children (since they share my status) get any free drinks (nonalcoholic of course) loaded on their cards?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

They will not get any drinks pre-loaded on their cards. My kids have gotten them in the diamond lounge and concierge lounge in the past. It depends who the concierge is. The rules say no one under 18 allowed during happy hour, but that seems to vary a lot.

Sorry if this has been asked but will my children (since they share my status) get any free drinks (nonalcoholic of course) loaded on their cards?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Don't know about vouchers on the cards but my daughter (who has the same status as us) got drinks in the CL on the last 2 cruises - nice non alcoholic fruit cocktails.

I'll take you up on your bet about the Quantum and if it will have a Diamond Lounge or not. I'll bet you some piece of RC logo ephemera I have, say a coffee mug or some loving cup shot glasses that when Quantum arrives in Bayonne in November it has a Diamond Club. Whatcha want to put up to match :cool::D

You mean the hanging thingy? Sure. :)

Perhaps one day we will cross paths on a ship and meet face to face; be sure to have that toiletry bag for me :D;)

qn_deck04_v2014_oct.gif

Has anyone been successful in using your diamond drink coupons for getting a virgin frozen drink on the Oasis or Enchantment?

My wife got non virgin frozen drinks on Freedom last month. Theatre and pool bar

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

They wouldn't do frozen anything for us on oasis

We are on Enchantment next month and were on Rhapsody in September.

While on Rhapsody, they displayed a sign of listed drinks for vouchers that matched what was served in the Diamond Lounge.

Frozen drinks are not among them as they are not served in Diamond Lounges.

been on infinity in Aug. used coupons for diamonds. They gave each three coupons each for each day during cocktail hours. These coupons were good for any bar except martini.

A clarification:

Infinity, owned by Celebrity, is kind of a cousin to the Royal Caribbean International (RCI) ships. Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines (RCCL) owns both Celebrity and RCI. The equivalent to Diamond status on RCI via Crown & Anchor (C&A) is Elite status on Celebrity via Captain's Club. The happy hour benefit is similar for both Captain's Club and C&A, but there are some differences (paper vs. on sea pass card, no need to use "vouchers" in Diamond Lounge, longer hours w/ C&A happy hour, all Celebrity sailings do not give the paper vouchers, etc.).

• 1 month later...
Can I get one of the 3 drinks from my seapass card in the theater?

Alan

That's what I was wondering about too. I'll be sailing in Enchantment later this month with friends that are not D or D+, can I order more than one of my drinks and give them one? Or would that be frowned upon?

Or can I do that in a bar?

I just know I won't drink 3 each night

Ordering drinks for someone who is not entitled to them would be frowned upon and not in the spirt of the program...of course you could order one and give it to them, but you would be breaking the rules. It seems like you are D or D+ by your question and I am surprised that you do not know this....