Football on Anthem of the Seas?

jerseyjjs

Going to be on the Anthem next month and I know it'd be a long shot for college bowl games, but is there any locations throughout the ship that'd at least show NFL games? I've looked at some of the pics of onboard bars and they don't seem very conducive to televised sports. TIA.

Any bowl games on ESPN should be available. Any other channel is iffy.

NFL Saturday, two games, early and late. Sunday, early, late, and night. Monday and Thursday night. Sunday afternoon is usually the network with the national 4:30 game.

No guarantees, just what I have noticed on our cruises during football season. Also any game should be available in your cabin.

There is a TV in the pub that showed sports last week. NFL, College Football and Cricket.

They showed some on the big TV by the pool too.

I saw some people in the pub streaming a game on their iPad. That would cost money, but is a possible option.

Going to be on the Anthem next month and I know it'd be a long shot for college bowl games, but is there any locations throughout the ship that'd at least show NFL games? I've looked at some of the pics of onboard bars and they don't seem very conducive to televised sports. TIA.

On Anthem this past January, the NFL playoff games along with the NCAA title game were shown on the big screen by the outdoor pool.

You haven't gotten the memo yet? Nobody cares for the NFL anymore because of the whole disrespect "thing". Spend your time in the sun.

And be elbow to nose with hundreds of strangers in loungers on the lido deck?......eh, I'll pass. Ironically, I just had basal cell carcinoma-removal surgery 2 days ago, so, now it's even less sun. Thanks to those with the advise.