Embarkation and Disembarkation times on Magic. and other various input

PH8

We just got off the Magic yesterday! I posted my review today. We loved the ship, the crew, and had a wonderful time! We'll sail her again any day!

As far as debarkation, we were zone 18...almost at the end and off the ship, through customs, and to our transportation by 9:45. They started calling zones around 8:45.

Packing now and wondering........

Bathrobes in the cabin??

And shall I assume there will be shampoo,conditioner and lotion?? Or pack my own???(even though I am sure there has to be shampoo)

Packing now and wondering........

Bathrobes in the cabin??

And shall I assume there will be shampoo,conditioner and lotion?? Or pack my own???(even though I am sure there has to be shampoo)

There were no bathrobes in our cabin last week on Magic. They provide shampoo and body wash in the dispensers and a bar soap as well. I pack my own shampoo and conditioner because I have long hair and a ton of it, so their shampoo just doesn't get it done and I need conditioner in order to brush my hair!

There were no bathrobes in our cabin last week on Magic. They provide shampoo and body wash in the dispensers and a bar soap as well. I pack my own shampoo and conditioner because I have long hair and a ton of it, so their shampoo just doesn't get it done and I need conditioner in order to brush my hair!
I'm packing my toiletries from my last Celebrity cruise..perfect size and it's the good stuff.:)

Unless something changed, you can request bathrooms for free from your cabin steward.

Whew, that's good news. I wasn't looking forward to using the communal bathrooms and showers down in Steerage Class. :halo: :D