Email for Shore Excursions Department?

diane.in.ny

There is a shore excursion I was planning on taking, based on the pictures shown on the website.

I have come to find out that the excursion bears no resemblance to those pictures and I want to write the shore excursion department about it.

Does anyone have an email address I can try?

Thanks!

I would just use the 'Contact Us' page of the website to send a message.

Princess does not have separate customer service lines for different departments.

And very likely the photos that accompany the online excursion descriptions are randomly chosen by an IT department intern (who has never taken a cruise, much less any Princess excursions).

And very likely the photos that accompany the online excursion descriptions are randomly chosen by an IT department intern (who has never taken a cruise, much less any Princess excursions).

Probably true :(

I don't believe I've seen an email address for the Shore Excursions Department.

I recommend you direct your correspondence to Princess Customer Relations: CustomerRelations@PrincessCruises.com

Thanks, Lew

There is a shore excursion I was planning on taking, based on the pictures shown on the website.

I have come to find out that the excursion bears no resemblance to those pictures and I want to write the shore excursion department about it.

Does anyone have an email address I can try?

Thanks!

email is - shoreexcursions@princesscruises.com it is on the very bottom of the Best Price request form.

Hello Diane

Good luck!!!

On the other line I have often booked shore excursions early after booking the cruise. and made a note of the length. When we get to take the shorex the time is often less on the ticket. Have I got anywhere with it? NO.

Their answer is they put the "maximum" time they think will be needed so you can't book a second shorex the same day. Then when the provider "firms up" they just change the time!!

As I say Good Luck.

Mike

Reminds me of a group of people on the return voyage after a cruisetour in Alaska. One woman in particular was livid because the promo stuff for Alaska showed bears catching salmon and stuff like that and she hadn't seen anything of the sort on her land tour. I agree that the promo photos tend to show amazing sights that you simply won't see on the vast majority of land tours. The difference between us and the woman who as complaining so bitterly is that we realize the difference between the "marketing world" and the real world.

Reminds me of a group of people on the return voyage after a cruisetour in Alaska. One woman in particular was livid because the promo stuff for Alaska showed bears catching salmon and stuff like that and she hadn't seen anything of the sort on her land tour. I agree that the promo photos tend to show amazing sights that you simply won't see on the vast majority of land tours. The difference between us and the woman who as complaining so bitterly is that we realize the difference between the "marketing world" and the real world.

The description of such a tour always says "wildlife sightings not guaranteed."

Always read the small print.

This is about an excursion to the Great Barrier Reef. Photos show a large anchored platform that pax disembark onto for the time at the reef. The Princess excursion doesn't do that. All time is spent on the catamaran that takes you out to the reef.

I call that misleading.

This is about an excursion to the Great Barrier Reef. Photos show a large anchored platform that pax disembark onto for the time at the reef. The Princess excursion doesn't do that. All time is spent on the catamaran that takes you out to the reef.

I call that misleading.

Each excursion has a description plus on the left side a detailed breakdown of time spent for each segment of the tour. If there was a platform it would be described there.

I call that misleading.

I agree.

I was successful in getting a partial refund for an excursion that did not deliver everything promised in the description. In our case, a significant attraction was closed the day we took the excursion. The shore excursion desk staff on the ship were useless in dealing with my complaint. I got the partial refund after the cruise.

I was successful in getting a partial refund for an excursion that did not deliver everything promised in the description. In our case, a significant attraction was closed the day we took the excursion. The shore excursion desk staff on the ship were useless in dealing with my complaint. I got the partial refund after the cruise.

Good for you!

One would think it was the job of the excursion desk to stay on top of what is and is not open. My sister went on a cruise to the Caribbean and an excursion on Easter Sunday on Martinique. Guess how much was open ... not much.

She complained royally and also got a refund.

I wonder if this is a problem with Princess or all cruise lines have excursion desk employees who are clueless????

I have gotten partial refund while on board ship after a written complaint.

They Value the feedback and were very pleasant. Took a couple of days for refund to appear and a nice letter was sent to us too.

Another time purchased departing ship tour(Buenos Aires) with drop off at airport. Bought the expensive tour and then the tour desk said if you want to go to airport after, you need to pay additional $70.00 a person. I said, okay, where will you drop me off, I'll take a cab. They said to the ship not logical answer. We paid the extra or they said we wouldn't be able to take the tour.Found out that a lot of people on our tour refused to pay it. Called customer relations when home and we were refunded plus given some extra future OBC on our next cruise. Also was told they were having the Tour department correct what staff on board was doing.

I have gotten partial refund while on board ship after a written complaint.

They Value the feedback and were very pleasant. Took a couple of days for refund to appear and a nice letter was sent to us too.

Another time purchased departing ship tour(Buenos Aires) with drop off at airport. Bought the expensive tour and then the tour desk said if you want to go to airport after, you need to pay additional $70.00 a person. I said, okay, where will you drop me off, I'll take a cab. They said to the ship not logical answer. We paid the extra or they said we wouldn't be able to take the tour.Found out that a lot of people on our tour refused to pay it. Called customer relations when home and we were refunded plus given some extra future OBC on our next cruise. Also was told they were having the Tour department correct what staff on board was doing.

Good to hear!