Fantasy class ships ?

Cruisegirl6

Hello,

I been on this class of ship over and over but it just dawned on me, and I can't recall as I cruise other cruise lines, my question is are all the beds on the Oceanview staterooms next to the window or do they alternate some next to the window and others next to the bathroom area (this would mean the sofa will be next to the window). Also, if they alternate does anybody know which side the bed is in cabin E16 and E18?

You know its been years I had an Oceanview....this ship needs to get some balcony rooms! I won't pay for a suite on the Elation, no perks for the money....but now I recall since you mentioned no sofa's....but how do I know which room has the bed to the window or do they all have the bed to the window? :confused:

The desk will be by the closet, beds on side wall. You can rearrange them many ways in these cabins. This is where we started:

P1000003_zps5znvkco5.jpg

And this is what we did (being sisters):

P1000020_zpshm5phyiy.jpg

Different cabin, view toward the hallway:

P1000135_zpswypzk63h.jpg

AC control and vent are conveniently located in the middle of the ceiling. Lol

Been on four of the Sisters and they've all been the same. Saw on another site that the Elation has/will be getting new facings on all the surfaces, including new artwork etc.

Four of the sisters have add-on balconies- Fantasy, Ecstasy, Sensation, Fascination.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

AC control and vent are conveniently located in the middle of the ceiling. Lol

Been on four of the Sisters and they've all been the same. Saw on another site that the Elation has/will be getting new facings on all the surfaces, including new artwork etc.

Four of the sisters have add-on balconies- Fantasy, Ecstasy, Sensation, Fascination.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Only three got balconies. Fantasy did not. EM

Thank you so very much for that info...the Elation didn't get the balconies, but yes, she goes into dry dock the month before I sail so everything be fresh and new, one of the reasons why I booked her for my second cruise for the year. I was booked on the Carnival Dream for this May, only I have spine issues and my neurologist told me I am unable to fly more than an hour due to the possibility of rupturing one of the disks, I had to cancel, put it through Carnival insurance, its only been a week since they received all the paperwork and hoping to get the rest of the money back that Carnival didn't give us. Carnival wouldn't allow us to switch ships and choose one out of Florida, therefore, we booked the RC Harmony of the Seas for next month, its a shame all they had to do is switch us and we were even willing to pay penalty fees, but it worked out perfectly I get to go on the newest and largest ship and also take a Carnival cruise later in the year. :p Thank you for the help!!