Brazilian Visa Required Without Getting Off Ship?

Garavar

We booked a Crystal Cruise 1 year ago, applied for a Brazilian Visa 5 months ago because the ship makes a lot of stops in Brazil (24 Day Cruise) and the company that we used Pinnacle (Travel Document Systems) to obtain our Visas made a mistake and we dont have visas. (The story is longer than this with a lot of deception and false information by the company).

My question is will be still allowed to sail if we dont get off the cruise ship? Or will Brazilian government require every ticketed passenger to have Visa? Cruise Line doesnt know, they are researching it because its a unique situation.

P.S. NEVER USE PINNACLE TRAVEL DOCUMENT SYSTEMS.

Even if you do not disembark the Brazilian authorities require the visa. While in port - on the ship - you are technically in Brazil. Mostly likely the cruise line will not allow you to embark on the cruise at its point of origin.

The Brazilian Visa is a physical addition to your US Passport added by your local Brazilian consulate. It is in your US Passport or it is not.

Radio silence from Pinnacle/TDS. They really got us. Been sick over it for weeks

Sent from my STV100-1 using Forums mobile app

Cut bait and pay for visa again. argue when you get back. Try filing under your travel insurance travel company failure. You must have the visa to board. Brazil is strict and they don’t hurry no matter how you beg. Probably should use a highly rated travel document company— often they get faster service than individuals.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Cut bait and pay for visa again. argue when you get back. Try filing under your travel insurance travel company failure. You must have the visa to board. Brazil is strict and they don’t hurry no matter how you beg. Probably should use a highly rated travel document company— often they get faster service than individuals.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Need a passport to get a new visa and Pinnacle/TDS still has it. Even if I do a same day passport replacement Visa takes a week or so. The cruise is in 3 days.

I thought the company was reputable. They were recommended by Crystal Cruises a luxury line. I didn't have a reason to doubt them but it went bad.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Forums mobile app