Azura - Glass House

ScotchBoy

Warning to other fans of Wine Flights. The choices have been reduced to just 5, and none of those include Ice Cuvee, which I understand is very popular. Also, the measures have been reduced from 3 x 125ml to 3 x 100ml, even though Horizon states 125ml. Oh, and the price of each wine flight seems to have increased also. We were very disappointed.

I noticed the decrease in measure for each glass and an increase in price for some old favourites but on Britannia in December there were more than 5 choices and some cheaper flights seemed to be available than when I was on Azura in 2016.

Warning to other fans of Wine Flights. The choices have been reduced to just 5, and none of those include Ice Cuvee, which I understand is very popular. Also, the measures have been reduced from 3 x 125ml to 3 x 100ml, even though Horizon states 125ml. Oh, and the price of each wine flight seems to have increased also. We were very disappointed.

That is a shame, we love the glass house - do you remember if they still had Little Eden on the menu - I had a look at the wine menu on the web site, but alas i couldn’t find it !!! It looks as if we will have to start at the beginning again ha ha

Gill

That is a shame, we love the glass house - do you remember if they still had Little Eden on the menu - I had a look at the wine menu on the web site, but alas i couldn’t find it !!! It looks as if we will have to start at the beginning again ha ha

Gill

Hi, I can't recall Little Eden. I did consider taking photos of the menu for future reference, but failed to do so. The other thing that I didn't like was that they did not bring the little information notelets with the wine flights.

The 'Little Plates' menu has changed also. My husband could not find 3 plates that he wanted. However, I can recommend the popcorn chicken and curry scallops. Yum. Also the sharing plates (the beef and the chicken options) are delicious!

The Glass House menu has changed; not for the better. Wine flights choice substantially reduced which I didn't like at all. And as a solo passenger, I felt insulted by the number of dishes "FOR 2" emblazoned across the new menu. Believe it or not, I was refused CHEESE AND BISCUITS because now that is only "For Two"!! I made a fromal complaint but got nowhere; the Manager was very nice but of course he doesn't make policy. I have since written to Head Office and got a load of nonsense in reply. It is blatantly discriminatory. I can't wait until a diabetic, wanting cheese instead of dessert, to sue for Disability Discrimination.