Difference between Conquest and Destiny Class Ships.

BIGA961

I booked the Triumph yesterday for next Monday, and it'll be a new class of ship for us. We've been on several of the Conquest ships several times, but of course they're all the same. What differences will we find, is the slightly smaller size noticeable either with the movement or in the layout?

I tried going on the Carnival site this morning to fact check but it isn't working right. If I remember correctly the Triumph Class (Triumph and Victory) only have one serving line in the Lido Buffet. They added the second one for the Conquest Class. Other than decor, they pretty much all are laid out the same in the inside. The Serenity decks may be different on different ships. They are always crowded so we don't even bother trying to go in there.

I tried going on the Carnival site this morning to fact check but it isn't working right. If I remember correctly the Triumph Class (Triumph and Victory) only have one serving line in the Lido Buffet. They added the second one for the Conquest Class. Other than decor, they pretty much all are laid out the same in the inside. The Serenity decks may be different on different ships. They are always crowded so we don't even bother trying to go in there.

There is no serenity deck on the Triumph. -- Just FYI for OP.