Atlantic tier free glass of champange

Daddyglove

hi i havd just looked at my upcoming cruise and realised i am now atlantic tier with the peninsular club

it says i am entitled to a glass of champagne on a sailaway party

does this mean i am allowed a glass at each sailaway party or just when we leave southampton

thanks

hi i havd just looked at my upcoming cruise and realised i am now atlantic tier with the peninsular club

it says i am entitled to a glass of champagne on a sailaway party

does this mean i am allowed a glass at each sailaway party or just when we leave southampton

thanks

You will each have a voucher in the info wallet within your cabin. It says that you can redeem it at any sailaway but you can actually redeem it at any time whatsoever during your entire cruise. We often redeem them in the Glasshouse on a sea day.

thanks for the replies

You are welcome. It’s the proper stuff as well, not the vile cheap fizzy plonk that you get offered at the higher tiers welcome on board lunch or the Captains Welcome Aboard Reception on the first sea day. I shall contact Trading Standards the next time a waiter says to me ‘Champagne, Sir’ when they offer me that stuff! Cheers.

You will each have a voucher in the info wallet within your cabin. It says that you can redeem it at any sailaway but you can actually redeem it at any time whatsoever during your entire cruise. We often redeem them in the Glasshouse on a sea day.

Wish I had known this a few weeks ago! I had assumed that the vouchers would not be valid as we didn't use them on embarkation day. Never mind, it didn't exactly break the bank and we will know better in future.