Breakfast on disembarkation day - Queens Grille

Bav

Yes, you can get breakfast in both PG and QG on disembarkation day. It starts earlier. Can’t remember exact time...If you go shortly after it opens, no problem to have breakfast before your queen grill disembark time.

Yes you can, and yes we have. But I am more concerned about the closing hour (8:00) than the opening hour. We've arrived just before 8:00 and had relaxed breakfasts, leaving around 9:00 to go to the Grills Lounge before we left the ship as late as possible,

In my very recent experience on QE, on some (major) disembarkation days the "Grill" restaurants opened early at 7am. However, on other disembarkation days (where the numbers of passengers leaving/arriving was not as great) the restaurants opened as normal at 8am.

I've not had poached eggs on their own but I've had Eggs Benedict in both QG and Britannia on QV on disembarkation mornings.

There used to be a reduced menu on the last day but I've not seen that for a while.

Terrible! And I thought grills passengers had everything their hearts desired. I will therefore stick to Britannia class instead, just because of the eggs [emoji6]

When we have travelled in PG and QG we were presented with a reduced menu. My wife asked if she could have poached eggs and was told (even in Queen's) that would be a special order and can't be done on disembarkation day.

Perhaps this has changed since then. On our crossing last October we were in Britannia and poached eggs were on the menu and indeed they were available. If they are available in Britannia they certainly should be available in the Grills, even if there is a different kitchen.

Edited by david,Mississauga
clarification