Cruise Critic on CroisiEurope!

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Unregistered, just back from your river cruise? Get published on Cruise Critic; Write a Review!
River Cruising
Find Others on Your River Cruise! River Cruising Roll Calls
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 08:39 AM.
1,883 Posts
Joined Sep 2009
Originally posted by Yggdrasil98
And I don't drink either, but love France and try and go one a year - hold me back from the cheese!
That is good to hear, our daughter is vegetarian, but it is the cheese in France that often causes her concerns, with all the AOC products non-vegetarian it can be hard to find good cheese that wasn't made using animal rennet, but it sounds like they were able to find a good range for you?
Bucks County, PA
431 Posts
Joined Jul 2013
Here's my First Impressions for Deborah, the barge: https://www.cruisecritic.com/news/news.cfm?ID=8143

Sent from my iPhone using Forums
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Chris Gray Faust
Senior Editor, Cruise Critic

Exploring the world, one ship at a time.

Carnival Fantasy * IWJ Diamant * Un-Cruise Wilderness Discoverer * Arabella * Uniworld, River Tosca * Un-Cruise Safari Endeavour * Grand Circle River Adagio * Viking Aegir * TDI Yorktown * Vantage River Splendor * Viking Rurik (Russia) * Alaskan Dream, Baranof Dream * Cunard, Queen Mary 2 * IWJ Sagitta * Norwegian Breakaway * Norwegian Getaway * Celebrity Summit Top Chef cruise to Bermuda) * HAL CruiseTour, Alaska (Anchorage-Skagway, plus Zuiderdam) * Celestyal Olympia * Naming ceremony, Regal Princess * Costa neoRiviera, Arabian Gulf * Celestyal Crystal, Cuba * Carnival Triumph * Azamara Journey, Greece & Turkey * Celebrity Eclipse, Norwegian Fjords * Oasis of the Seas * Viking Star, Western Med * Seabourn Sojourn, Hong Kong to Singapore * Avalon Passion, Danube * America, American Cruise Lines * MSC Divina, Caribbean * IWJ Vela, French West Indies * Tauck ms Grace, Rhine * Fathom Cuba * AmaSonata wine cruise * Uniworld India * Viking Hild * Avalon Visionary * Scenic Diamond * Carnival Magic * American Duchess * CroisiEurope Douce France * CroisiEurope Deborah (Loire Valley barge) * (upcoming) Silver Muse, SA * (upcoming) HAL Panama Canal