Sail Away Package on sale again!

It's $82 now. A little more than last year when it was $76 but still a great deal with all of the same stuff included.

I also noticed the plain white Carnival t's for $5, towels for $12, etc.

Wow, thats a great deal... considering you get $35 worth of credit including the goodies. Would be a nice gift for a first time cruiser.

This is what's included for those not familiar:

Item # ZK1

Sail Away Package

$82.00

The Carnival Sail Away Package is the perfect gift for any cruiser.

Package includes:

Two Carnival logo t-shirts available in sizes S-2X,

Two matching visors

Two printed Carnival towels

One Bottle of Barefoot Bubbly Champagne

Set of Carnival Etched Champagne Flutes

Cruise Cash Bar Credit $25

Cruise Cash Photo Credit $10

Tote Bag

There's also this for $25:

Item # ZH7

Sandal Beach Towel and Tote Set

$25.00

Set includes two Carnival sandal beach towels and a canvas Carnival embroidered tote. Towel dimensions are 60 ” L x 30 ” W. Tote dimensions are 13 " H x 18 " W x 4.5 ” D

There's quite a few things on there for much lower than normal. Some stuff has already been talked about in previous threads like the $3 Carnival flip flops and the family beach package for $10. Tonight I ordered cabin decorations for $20 - with cookies included!

I guess they are getting rid of their old inventory. I heard the new fun shops vendor sucks btw. lol

Edited by cruizinisthebest

Are the towels cheap and thin? I know they are not as thick as the blue Carnival ones onboard, just wondering if they are really cheap..

We have two of the towels and no I would consider them just fine for $12. They used to be $20 and not cheap or thin IMO. My daughter insists on using one as one of regular favorite bath towels, which means I wash it at least once a week. It has held up well. I don't like cheap beach towels. These are not cheap or flimsy. Especially for the price. Hope that helps.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

does anyone know if there are any restrictions on using the cash bar credit vouchers on the first day out of galveston? kinda like the restriction they have with the drink package. we were gonna get the drink package on our next cruise out of galveston and thought if i could use those vouchers that would help tide us over until we could use the drink package. tia

does anyone know if there are any restrictions on using the cash bar credit vouchers on the first day out of galveston? kinda like the restriction they have with the drink package. we were gonna get the drink package on our next cruise out of galveston and thought if i could use those vouchers that would help tide us over until we could use the drink package. tia

The Galveston restriction on Cheers is related to a Texas law that restricts all you can drink promotions. You should be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

This is actually a great deal with the $25 bar credit and $10 photo credit. Plus we're getting the bottomless bubbles package which includes juices and you know what that means....MIMOSAS !!! :D

Edited by Britt7670

The Galveston restriction on Cheers is related to a Texas law that restricts all you can drink promotions. You should be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thanks for answering that because I sure didn't know. Lol!

It's $82 now. A little more than last year when it was $76 but still a great deal with all of the same stuff included.

I also noticed the plain white Carnival t's for $5, towels for $12, etc.

Thanks for letting us know...I would have never even thought to look at the shops !!

The sizing for the t shirts is odd...small/small, small/med, small/large all the up to x large/2x large. Why so many choices? I just want to order medium and x large. Anybody know? Thanks!

Just pick the two sizes you want. I got this last year and got one small and one medium. You can always call Carnival and order if you're not getting the combo you want.

Just pick the two sizes you want. I got this last year and got one small and one medium. You can always call Carnival and order if you're not getting the combo you want.

The lightbulb went on! The combo of sizes is for selecting two tshirts. So if I wanted 2 smalls I would pick small/small. Or a medium and an ex large, I would select medium/ex large.

I need more coffee:D

Thanks for your help cruzinisthebest!

The lightbulb went on! The combo of sizes is for selecting two tshirts. So if I wanted 2 smalls I would pick small/small. Or a medium and an ex large, I would select medium/ex large.

I need more coffee:D

Thanks for your help cruzinisthebest!

You're welcome. I know the feeling!

Ok, couldn't resist...just ordered it! :P

You're gonna love it!

• 1 year later...
I know this is an old thread and I apologise for resurrecting it but does anybody know how big the towels are in the sail away package, are they the 30" x 60" beach towels?

Many thanks

Gail

It's the same towels as the ones they offer individually on the website. Just look there. The dimensions are listed. I don't believe they are that big.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk