Prime 7 on Regent Seven Seas Cruises (Plus Menu)

LauraS

This is definitely in my wheelhouse. My view of P7 (Prime 7) is that it is inconsistent. They have wonderful crab legs (who would have thought that of a steak house?). However, other items may not be cooked to perfection which is an expectation of Regent guests.

One time the food was so "off" that we decided to not go to that dining venue again. When the Food and Beverage Director heard about this he almost begged us to try it again so we did. This time it was perfection. I still feel that if you cannot get a perfect meal unless you are dining with the F&B Director, there is a problem.

We continue to go there with mixed results. Our preference is to get a great Filet Mignon in CR (Compass Rose - the main dining room).

This is definitely in my wheelhouse. My view of P7 (Prime 7) is that it is inconsistent. They have wonderful crab legs (who would have thought that of a steak house?). However, other items may not be cooked to perfection which is an expectation of Regent guests.

One time the food was so "off" that we decided to not go to that dining venue again. When the Food and Beverage Director heard about this he almost begged us to try it again so we did. This time it was perfection. I still feel that if you cannot get a perfect meal unless you are dining with the F&B Director, there is a problem.

We continue to go there with mixed results. Our preference is to get a great Filet Mignon in CR (Compass Rose - the main dining room).

Just imagine if Prime 7 were perfection all the time. Regent would bill itself and a nine star cruise line.