Tampa-Using Channelside Parking Garage

GTO-Girl

I have already prepaid for parking at the Channelside Parking garage for when we sail next month.

On our last cruise out of Tampa the Brilliance was in the terminal right across the street from the garage. This time we will be at Terminal Six, which I know is further away.

My question is......does my prepaid parking also include the parking lot right at Terminal Six??

I doubt that, though there are only a few cruise terminals at the port of Tampa. It would say its safe to assume you will park in the same garage as you did before and walk to the terminal, which are all across the street. We have used this garage for long term cruise parking but I have dropped of my people and luggage at the terminal before hand and then parked car and walked myself across street to meet my group. This way all 5 of us weren't struggling with luggage and traffic to cross the street.

I doubt that, though there are only a few cruise terminals at the port of Tampa. It would say its safe to assume you will park in the same garage as you did before and walk to the terminal, which are all across the street. We have used this garage for long term cruise parking but I have dropped of my people and luggage at the terminal before hand and then parked car and walked myself across street to meet my group. This way all 5 of us weren't struggling with luggage and traffic to cross the street.

Just FYI....We were finally able to speak to someone at Channelside Parking and we were told the parking garage and the parking lot at Terminal Six are one in the same.

So thankfully the prepaid parking covers both....