Bottomless Bubbles

RNKenzie92

According to the Carnival website, bottomless bubbles drinks will be fountain drinks served in 16 oz glasses. You do not have to bring a cup. You will be given a fresh glass with each order. There is no limit to how many sodas you can purchase in a day but must wait 5 minutes in between each soda order. We are planning to purchase this package for our soda-addicted son on our upcoming cruise. I think I have the details correct, but if I'm wrong I know someone will post correct info. :)

You can purchase a lidded plastic Carnival soda container from any bar, which you can keep and bring on subsequent cruises. We bring our own Tervis tumbler, which nicely fits a full can of soda with ice.

According to the Carnival website, bottomless bubbles drinks will be fountain drinks served in 16 oz glasses. You do not have to bring a cup. You will be given a fresh glass with each order. There is no limit to how many sodas you can purchase in a day but must wait 5 minutes in between each soda order. We are planning to purchase this package for our soda-addicted son on our upcoming cruise. I think I have the details correct, but if I'm wrong I know someone will post correct info. :)

Carnival uses hot cans poured on ice, not fountain drinks.

I know you are just stating what their website says but, their website is incorrect. Maybe the newer ships have fountains but the majority of ships do not.

On the Dream in November, we had to buy a Tervis-like tumbler for each of our kids (it was only $8). The bartenders would then fill them with ice and soda from a can. We lost money on the BB package because, even though our daughter loves root beer and Sprite, she only had 3 or 4 a day, and our son prefers water to any soda. We won't be purchasing it for our Dream June cruise.

On the Dream in November, we had to buy a Tervis-like tumbler for each of our kids (it was only $8). The bartenders would then fill them with ice and soda from a can. We lost money on the BB package because, even though our daughter loves root beer and Sprite, she only had 3 or 4 a day, and our son prefers water to any soda. We won't be purchasing it for our Dream June cruise.

Last I checked Bottomless Bubbles was $7.50 per day. Sodas are $3.50 each. I always get my money's worth cuz I drink 4-6 per day.

True that on some ships (Legend) you get hot sodas poured over ice. On Freedom I think it was from the fountain.

The souvenir tumbler they sell only holds a partial can plus the necessary ice.

You can bring your own (larger) tumbler and get a full can of hot soda poured over ice.

You get a sticker on your sail and sign card....don't have to carry a cup around.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Anybody can purchase the cup. Only way to prove Bottomless Bubbles is with your card.

I know you are just stating what their website says but, their website is incorrect. Maybe the newer ships have fountains but the majority of ships do not.

Thanks for the info! My son loves soda so we will be getting Bottomless Bubbles for him. Also the tip from Mavrick Rn is helpful. We will probably bring a tumbler big enough for a full can.

Does anyone know if you order a soda with dinner in the MDR, do they bring you a full can with a glass of ice, or just a glass filled with soda and ice? If the glasses are relatively small, and filled with ice, then my son can finish off a glass of soda fast and could easily go through 2 or 3 refills in one meal. But I suspect it would be hard for him to get fast service on the soda refills.

Thanks again for the information.

Last I checked Bottomless Bubbles was $7.50 per day. Sodas are $3.50 each. I always get my money's worth cuz I drink 4-6 per day.

True that on some ships (Legend) you get hot sodas poured over ice. On Freedom I think it was from the fountain.

The souvenir tumbler they sell only holds a partial can plus the necessary ice.

You can bring your own (larger) tumbler and get a full can of hot soda poured over ice.

Those souvenir tumblers are terrible. Looks big enough, but inside tapers toward the bottom. The lid mechanism does not seal, if you tip it, let alone it completely tips on its side, it always leaks. Bring a tervis, or plan to buy a real tervis on board, if you can find one... they sell quickly.

Thanks for the info! My son loves soda so we will be getting Bottomless Bubbles for him. Also the tip from Mavrick Rn is helpful. We will probably bring a tumbler big enough for a full can.

Does anyone know if you order a soda with dinner in the MDR, do they bring you a full can with a glass of ice, or just a glass filled with soda and ice? If the glasses are relatively small, and filled with ice, then my son can finish off a glass of soda fast and could easily go through 2 or 3 refills in one meal. But I suspect it would be hard for him to get fast service on the soda refills.

Just ask your server to leave the can. After the first night our server didn't even need to ask what I wanted. I can easily drink 2 full cans of soda at a meal. Sometimes 3 if we're sitting around awhile!

Also keep in mind you do not have ot buy the soda package. You can take your own soda on with you. So if it's you dad and son you can take 36 sodas on and buy more in ports. That way he has whatever type soda he wants, and you can keep it in your room fridge. Just keep the cabinet door open to the fridge so it stays cold. Like Mavrick said, I can go through 2-3 sodas at dinner so I'd like them cold and I'd like Dr. Pepper, I'm not a Coke fan which is what Carnival carries.

My husband did it on the last cruise and if I remember correctly they brought him a glass of ice and a bottle of soda at dinner not sure sure if all ships do the same thing though

Sent from my iPad using Forums

They really should be more accurate because if it weren't for learning about this web site, I would have bought the package for my 6 children and would have been very disappointed/upset .