Bringing whiskey on

Ifortworth

Nobody in the history of this board has ever posted anything about how to smuggle alcohol on a cruise ship.

However, if one spends 10 minutes going back thru past threads, one might read some theories.

Nobody in the history of this board has ever posted anything about how to smuggle alcohol on a cruise ship.

However, if one spends 10 minutes going back thru past threads, one might read some theories.

Asking for a friend.....:')

There are several methods for smuggling whiskey on board, and they all may or may not work depending on the business and scrutiny of security. I had considered trying this for a time, really just for sport to see if I can do it. In truth, I have found that the drinks on the ship just aren't so expensive that this was worth it.

In truth, I have found that the drinks on the ship just aren't so expensive that this was worth it.
You cruised on the Norwegian Gem, whose drinks are outrageously priced so that it's necessary to have the drinks package as a perk so you don't have to pay their inflated prices.

I wish you could pay to bring on your own bottle. I want to drink a specific bottle of scotch on my balcony. I would gladly pay whatever their markup is for the bottles of whiskey the sell on board.....the ones they will deliver to your cabin.