" Another Upgrade "

GAV BOY

Just had a call from my TA, to say that on our "QE2" Tandem crossing with "Queen Victoria " (January 6th 2008) we have been upgraded from a C5 stateroom to a C2 stateroom.

Is that a good upgrade ?

Thanks,

Gavin

Just had a call from my TA, to say that on our "QE2" Tandem crossing with "Queen Victoria " (January 6th 2008) we have been upgraded from a C5 stateroom to a C2 stateroom.

Is that a good upgrade ?

Thanks,

Gavin

Yes, if you like a bath.

You must know where they have buried the bodies.:) Jane

Yes, if you like a bath.

You must know where they have buried the bodies.:) Jane

I love a bath :D i think it may also be a bit bigger than a C5, with a sitting area.

I think it is about £450 pp price difference. :)

Gav :cool:

Is that a good upgrade ?

Thanks,

Gavin

Well Done Gavin. I presume you are on QE2 and know very well it is a good upgrade-----you are just teasing:D

Is that a good upgrade ?

Yes. Not only is it a bigger cabin (with a bath!) but it will also be one of the old first class cabins with the wood panels on the walls rather than the white. That is unless you've drawn 1104 or 1105 - they are C2s but were second class cabins (they are very large though:) )

Is that a good upgrade ?

Thanks,

Gavin

Just checked my personaliser. Still stuck in steerage......

Matthew

Yes. Not only is it a bigger cabin (with a bath!) but it will also be one of the old first class cabins with the wood panels on the walls rather than the white. That is unless you've drawn 1104 or 1105 - they are C2s but were second class cabins (they are very large though:) )

Hi Malcolm,

It is on 3 deck !! :D

Gavin :cool:

Near the main rear stairway starboard ! :D

I meant where is Three Deck!!:D

Isn't the G staircase the original second class staircase? Or that the A?:confused:

I always get second and third mixed up. Obviously I use the D stairway!;)

Matthew:)

I meant where is Three Deck!!:D

Isn't the G staircase the original second class staircase? Or that the A?:confused:

I always get second and third mixed up. Obviously I use the D stairway!;)

Matthew:)

Yep got me there :eek:

Very funny, Matthew !!!

Gav :cool:

Well Done Gavin. I presume you are on QE2 and know very well it is a good upgrade-----you are just teasing:D

We received the very same upgrade on this crossing. :D Gavin, we're in the same area on 3 deck. Coolgran, this is some consolidation for missing out on the 40th Anniversary Cruise we were waitlisted on, if you recall.

KenM

We received the very same upgrade on this crossing. :D Gavin, we're in the same area on 3 deck. Coolgran, this is some consolidation for missing out on the 40th Anniversary Cruise we were waitlisted on, if you recall.

KenM

I do remember. I was quite upset that you didn't make it as you were one of 'our gang'. Hope you have a wonderful cruise. Gavin will do all he can to help you have a good time:eek:

I do remember. I was quite upset that you didn't make it as you were one of 'our gang'. Hope you have a wonderful cruise. Gavin will do all he can to help you have a good time:eek:

Good time, is my middle name :D is it not coolgran !!! :eek:

Gavin xx

Angela, i am deeply wounded !!! :(

Gavin :cool:

What! Every time we turn around, there you are with yet another upgrade! Are you suggesting it's Cunard doing the showing off, or showing how you are the favourite? :rolleyes:

What! Every time we turn around, there you are with yet another upgrade! Are you suggesting it's Cunard doing the showing off, or showing how you are the favourite? :rolleyes:

Yes that`s it, my reward for all the bowing and scraping i do :p

It is hard work you know, singing their praises all the time !! :D

Gav (Icon) :cool:

Yes that`s it, my reward for all the bowing and scraping i do :p

It is hard work you know, singing their praises all the time !! :D

Gav (Icon) :cool:

And all those parties you are invited to, such work! As your Sidekick I will be happy to not only help you bow and scrape but also assist you in attending these parties. It's something we Sidekicks do, you know. ;)

Archived