Help with Website

marycruz

I had all kinds of problems yesterday with looking at the My Azamara section. I finally gave up and went back in late yesterday and the problems were gone, so maybe it was just an IT problem they were working on?

Azamara web site is a horror. This is our first cruise with them and i can't believe the problems with IT. Just got off the phone with a pretty rude "customer service" person who just kept telling me "website not working". IT issue. Can't help you. No, can't transfer you.

Azamara web site is a horror. This is our first cruise with them and i can't believe the problems with IT. Just got off the phone with a pretty rude "customer service" person who just kept telling me "website not working". IT issue. Can't help you. No, can't transfer you.

Agree. I still can't see what cabins are available on any cruise, with the exception of inside.

I'm trying to look at a NYC to NYC cruise next April but still it won't show what's available so I'm now looking at other cruise lines.

What good is that for Azamara? I would fire their IT personnel if I had any say.

The web site is a horror -- totally 5th rate! My sister wants to check our itinerary (due to the changes) and she cannot get to that in the My Azamara part -- but CAN get to book shore excursions! Where they want to sell something, the web site works! And the CONSTANT marketing emails!! JEEEZZZZ!

MaryCruz -- in case this might help, because I was having the same issue a few weeks ago, it was solved by clearing out everything and restarting (I think you have tried that). However, I have noticed that the stateroom selection part of the booking engine is a different design if you are in Chrome or Internet Explorer. The design you are mentioning is in Chrome, so try going in on Internet Explorer. On IE the stateroom types come up and you scroll DOWN to see all the types. On Chrome the stateroom types come up and you scroll sideways (clicking on the blue arrow that comes up immediately to the right of the stateroom types). It sounds like the problem you are having is that the blue arrow is not showing (I had this issue too) so you get stuck on the first categories (Inside) (Oceanview) and can't scroll to the others. Another thing to try -- on that page, maybe the arrow is there but not showing. The arrow is outside the far right boxline, exactly aligned with the stateroom title, on my full computer screen it's about an inch away from the end of the stateroom type title. Try clicking on that area and it might work. Or else try Internet Explorer! I share your pain!

MaryCruz -- in case this might help, because I was having the same issue a few weeks ago, it was solved by clearing out everything and restarting (I think you have tried that). However, I have noticed that the stateroom selection part of the booking engine is a different design if you are in Chrome or Internet Explorer. The design you are mentioning is in Chrome, so try going in on Internet Explorer. On IE the stateroom types come up and you scroll DOWN to see all the types. On Chrome the stateroom types come up and you scroll sideways (clicking on the blue arrow that comes up immediately to the right of the stateroom types). It sounds like the problem you are having is that the blue arrow is not showing (I had this issue too) so you get stuck on the first categories (Inside) (Oceanview) and can't scroll to the others. Another thing to try -- on that page, maybe the arrow is there but not showing. The arrow is outside the far right boxline, exactly aligned with the stateroom title, on my full computer screen it's about an inch away from the end of the stateroom type title. Try clicking on that area and it might work. Or else try Internet Explorer! I share your pain!

Thanks for all the info. I am using Internet Explorer and I've made the screen full and tried everything and nothing seems to work.

Here's the thing though. Why should anyone have to go through all of this to find out information on a cruise? That's what has made a lot of folks here so frustrated.

Very strange tho’ that not everyone has this problem. Using safari on an IPad or on my iMac I can see all staterooms on both the U.K. & USA site, whether I click on BOOK NOW on the first page or click on See Itinerary then Pricing & Offers, then on BOOK NOW on a particular type of stateroom.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Very strange tho’ that not everyone has this problem. Using safari on an IPad or on my iMac I can see all staterooms on both the U.K. & USA site, whether I click on BOOK NOW on the first page or click on See Itinerary then Pricing & Offers, then on BOOK NOW on a particular type of stateroom.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

IPad and iMac equals Apple only products.

The issue I reported above now seems to fixed but I discovered a new one. Setting my country to Canada, I price a cruise and the entire time it’s showing CAD...until checkout and the last screen it switches to USD. Same amount, but CAD switches to USD.