Carnival spirit

mikerpsj

No. If you took her away from us Aussies we'd only have the Legend for half a year... the cruise business is booming here in oz so taking away the Spirit would be bad financially for carnival. If anything I'd love to see another carnival ship come to Australia and do the Aussie winter circuit with the spirit. Then go back to the states (or even Asia) when the Legend comes back in October every year. Not another spirit class though...

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 2 weeks later...

She's going on holidays to Singapore next year, May & June to get a beauty enhacement. Same time as The Legend but in Vancouver. Come Down Under Mike. We will put a Shrimp on the BBQ for you & have cold beers for you. Plus you get to sail out of the MOST beautiful harbour in the World..

She's going on holidays to Singapore next year, May & June to get a beauty enhacement. Same time as The Legend but in Vancouver. Come Down Under Mike. We will put a Shrimp on the BBQ for you & have cold beers for you. Plus you get to sail out of the MOST beautiful harbour in the World..

We were lucky enough to sail on the transpacific cruise bringing the Spirit from Hawaii. When we entered the beautiful (don't know about the MOST beautiful, Honolulu, New York, and several others give it a run for the money) HARBOR (American English spelling) 4 news helicopters were "buzzing" the ship and many boats including the fireboat in the picture were waiting. I have to admit that the iconic Opera House and bridge are breathtaking, but coming into New York with the Statue of Liberty and the Empire State Building is great also.

8117394598_5821fa43fd.jpg

We were lucky enough to sail on the transpacific cruise bringing the Spirit from Hawaii. When we entered the beautiful (don't know about the MOST beautiful, Honolulu, New York, and several others give it a run for the money) HARBOR (American English spelling) 4 news helicopters were "buzzing" the ship and many boats including the fireboat in the picture were waiting. I have to admit that the iconic Opera House and bridge are breathtaking, but coming into New York with the Statue of Liberty and the Empire State Building is great also.

8117394598_5821fa43fd.jpg

We were in Sydney this past January for several days, and it was interesting to see which cruise line was docked at the sea port each day. I believe we saw Celebrity Solstice, NCL Jewel, and Carnival Spirit as well as another "lesser known" line.

Your picture of Sydney Harbor and the rainbow is wonderful. It is the iconic shot of the harbor with the Opera House and the Sydney Bridge in the background.