Scrapbooking cruise

Sandoo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Croptopia Getaways (google for the website) has great Scrapbook/papercrafting cruises! I've been to Bermuda twice and loved it... you scrap at workshops while at sea and make projects taught by guest instructors, then do your own thing while in port - the best of both worlds!

Croptopia has a Caribbean cruise in October and an Alaskan cruise next year - details and registration on their website.

I have been to many of Croptopia's other weekend Scrapping and Papercrafting Events and Susan does an awesome job - great goody bags, top notch treatment, lots of fun and quality time... highly recommend!

• 1 month later...

Croptopia Getaways just announced a 7 night Alaska Cruise, July 3-10, 2012 with Guest Instructor Cheryl Mezzetti, featuring

• Four unique, one of a kind workshops including 2 photography classes plus mini projects and make and takes
  • Goodie Bags
  • Door Prizes
  • Open crop time - 24/7. Each cropper will get at least 1/2 of a table.
  • 24 hour room service
  • All meals included
  • Surprise Gifts & More!
  • http://www.cruiseandcrop.com/Croptopia6-2012.htm

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...

Hi IamAlyce,

I have to be very careful what I put here because Cruise Critic is very picky about anything they think is advertising. I started doing this cruise in 2007. I had so much fun, I became a partner with the organizer. Now I own the company. Just do a Google search for our name, and you can find us easily. I am not allowed to ask you to email me off list or provide you with website info. But I just couldn't let all my competition get in their plugs without mentioning mine. LOL References are available.

Hi IamAlyce,

I have to be very careful what I put here because Cruise Critic is very picky about anything they think is advertising. I started doing this cruise in 2007. I had so much fun, I became a partner with the organizer. Now I own the company. Just do a Google search for our name, and you can find us easily. I am not allowed to ask you to email me off list or provide you with website info. But I just couldn't let all my competition get in their plugs without mentioning mine. LOL References are available.

Thanks!! I am going to look into it, I am soooo behind in my scrapping, and really have been wanting to do one of these. Galveston is a perfect port for me!

Elaine

• 2 weeks later...

There are lots of scrapbook cruises just google around.

If you don't want to take one that's just Scrapbooking the RCL oasis and allure have craft rooms on board and some cool kits they give out for free and sell for very reasonable with a time to go scrap. While they only give you an hour it's not enough time to do anything but I did enjoy going to just meet fellow Scrappers.

While a scrapbook cruise sounds fun I haven't taken the plunge yet because there is so much to do on the boat and the excursions it's hard to pull away to scrap and then taking all that stuff with... Just some things to consider...

Good luck with picking the perfect cruise.

• 1 month later...

Crafty Neighbor doesn't supply everything, we do ask you to bring a few tools plus whatever projects you want to work on outside of workshops. But we are also a lot cheaper than some of the other scrapbooking cruises, and we give away lots of goodies and prizes.

Archived