Emails from Hurtigruten in English

MMDown Under

One thing I have noticed is that the different country sites have different offers. The UK site had return flights to Bergen etc, the Norway site had flights Oslo to Bregen, and Kirkenes back to Oslo. The Euro site didn't seem to have any deals. I booked on the Norway site in Krone and it seemed the best deal. Auto confirmation was in Norwegian, but followup email confirmation was in English. I must sign up for email deals and see what happens.

Edit - I suspect it depends on what site you select from the menu. The Euro site lists most countries including Australia, but the GB site is limited to the UK. Maybe select the UK site to force it to English?

Edited by Peal
Updated

One thing I have noticed is that the different country sites have different offers. The UK site had return flights to Bergen etc, the Norway site had flights Oslo to Bregen, and Kirkenes back to Oslo. The Euro site didn't seem to have any deals. I booked on the Norway site in Krone and it seemed the best deal. Auto confirmation was in Norwegian, but followup email confirmation was in English. I must sign up for email deals and see what happens.

Edit - I suspect it depends on what site you select from the menu. The Euro site lists most countries including Australia, but the GB site is limited to the UK. Maybe select the UK site to force it to English?

Thank you for your response.

I prefer emails from Norway direct, rather than a third party. Let me know how you go.

Thank you for your response.

I prefer emails from Norway direct, rather than a third party. Let me know how you go.

Not a 3rd party site. These are all Hurtigruten, just aimed at different markets and in different languages. Just go up to the MENU in the top right. It has a number of options such as Global (EURO), United Kingdom (GBP), Norway (NOK) etc.

US Virgin Islands included. Otherwise list is quite complete.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The US Virgin Islands is a US self governing territory,( somewhat like Greenland and the Faroe Islands are to Denmark). They are US. citizens, but cannot vote in Us elections unless they are living on the mainland. Mail addressed to the US Virgin Islands will not reach the US mainland. So, I still order why the USA is not included in the list that can receive the Hurtigruten email. No big deal, just curious.:D

I’ll m fully aware of the status of USVI - Danish territory before it became US territory. Then I noticed that Denmark is not included in the list because there is a specific site for Denmark. Actually also a specific site for US at this link https://www.hurtigruten.us/newsletter/

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Mange tak!