Where do Cunard show their departure time(s)

Canuker

Leaving NYC in less than a week and I can find nothing from Cunard (TAs, yes but they vary) about when the ship will leave port. Ditto the return from Southampton. A;; I haver is their designated embarkation time.

If I don't get a definitive answer here, I'll phone them and see what they say.

(OP): Yes it does help; thank you.

But it would be nice to get it from the horse's mouth.

I suppose Cunard wants us to focus on their assigned embarkation time, rather than the ship's departure time.

But

1 It does make to- and from- the ship travel planning hit & miss.

2. What about those who are using the ship's turn-around day as their only 'port day'. They need to know when they can get off and when they should return, again to help plan their brief spell on terra firma.

3. I know of no other cruise line with this policy.

Rant over.

I have also heard security mentioned as a reason for not publishing times but that's not very convincing as most cruise ports publish the times online.

I have also heard that they will tell you if you call but I haven't tried it myself.

No the real reason is they dont want to know in advance what times you arrive and depart in ports so you cannot pre book cheaper excursions with private tour companies they want you to book their excursions at a higher cost.

I have also heard that they will tell you if you call but I haven't tried it myself.

In order to plan my own excursions I called and was given the port times but the rep told me at least four times that they could change....

In order to plan my own excursions I called and was given the port times but the rep told me at least four times that they could change....
Thanks, that makes sense. We've had a few changes over the years, including late departures from New York due to late arriving flights.