Mocktails

misprint

Can you get mocktails on the classic non alcoholic package or do you need the premium package.

The classic package does not include virgin frozen drinks if that is what you are asking. You would need to upgrade to the premium.

https://www.celebritycruises.com/things-to-do-onboard/onboard-packages/beverage-packages/non-alcoholic-packages

The classic package does not include virgin frozen drinks if that is what you are asking. You would need to upgrade to the premium.

https://www.celebritycruises.com/things-to-do-onboard/onboard-packages/beverage-packages/non-alcoholic-packages

That's just kind of silly. Ain't no one getting a premium package to drink themselves silly on mocktails

We upgrade our kids to the premium. It is only $4 a day difference. Then they can get pretty much anything that is non alcoholic. Including non alcoholic versions of the drinks at slush on the Equinox.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We upgrade our kids to the premium. It is only $4 a day difference. Then they can get pretty much anything that is non alcoholic. Including non alcoholic versions of the drinks at slush on the Equinox.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

My cousin did the same for her two teenagers when we cruised last August. They were very happy to sit poolside and enjoy virgin pina coladas, daiquiris and mudslides all day.

And yes, the OP is talking about the non-alcoholic packages, the link I posted was for those two particular packages.

I'm interested in the answer to this question too as I'm planning a cruise with my SIL and BIL and trying to decide which "perk" to pick for them. My husband and I typically get the classic drink package, and I'm sure my SIL will get good use out of it, but my BIL cannot drink with the medication he takes. He likes non-alcoholic beer and would probably drink that at dinner if it is available on-board. Otherwise he'd probably drink soda but I'm wondering if there's something else on board he would like.

I understand that both would have to pick the same perk and I'm thinking at this point that it might still be a bigger savings for them to pick the classic package as the perk over the other options, even though he doesn't drink alcohol. So I'm also curious what it would cover.

I often fancy a non alcoholic but long cool and tasty drink. I also don’t like anything too sweet.

If you go to a bar when it’s not heaving just tell them the sort of drink you like and the package you have and see what they suggest. On Reflection I had something from the pool bar with elderflower as a base and something else which was watermelon based. Both really nice and so much more interesting than a soda!

I'm interested in the answer to this question too as I'm planning a cruise with my SIL and BIL and trying to decide which "perk" to pick for them. My husband and I typically get the classic drink package, and I'm sure my SIL will get good use out of it, but my BIL cannot drink with the medication he takes. He likes non-alcoholic beer and would probably drink that at dinner if it is available on-board. Otherwise he'd probably drink soda but I'm wondering if there's something else on board he would like.

I understand that both would have to pick the same perk and I'm thinking at this point that it might still be a bigger savings for them to pick the classic package as the perk over the other options, even though he doesn't drink alcohol. So I'm also curious what it would cover.

We both get the classic package even though I don't drink alcohol. But between soda, water, coffee and the occasional non alcohol drink I get my use out of it. This latest cruise the price ended up about $15 a day pp for the package so it was a perk worth taking.