Celebrity Mediterranean- evening wear

Spartyon18

You can wear pretty much anything from tux and gowns to decent pants/collared shirt (for men), and nice slacks/skirt/dress, etc...for women. You will have 2 "formal" nights on a 7 nighter...but it's merely a suggestion to "dress up".

On the "casual" nights, women are fine in capris/top. Men should wear long pants and collared shirts in the dining room or specialty restaurants. In the buffet, shorts are fine.

Instead of formal nights, they call it "evening chic". It is pretty well defined in their website (assuming you can access the web site, but that is another thread - LOL).

We were on a Celebrity South America cruise this past Feb. For "Evening Chic", some folks were in suits and some in Tux's. Most were just dressed very neatly. Shorts are not allowed in the MDR for dinner. We saw several folks turned away for that.

Instead of formal nights, they call it "evening chic". It is pretty well defined in their website (assuming you can access the web site, but that is another thread - LOL).

We were on a Celebrity South America cruise this past Feb. For "Evening Chic", some folks were in suits and some in Tux's. Most were just dressed very neatly. Shorts are not allowed in the MDR for dinner. We saw several folks turned away for that.

Thanks! Yea I am not a fan on the site or even calling in. Apparently because I used an outside travel agent to book this they want all questions to go through her. You post helps thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You can wear pretty much anything from tux and gowns to decent pants/collared shirt (for men), and nice slacks/skirt/dress, etc...for women. You will have 2 "formal" nights on a 7 nighter...but it's merely a suggestion to "dress up".

On the "casual" nights, women are fine in capris/top. Men should wear long pants and collared shirts in the dining room or specialty restaurants. In the buffet, shorts are fine.

Thank you! We are in a suite so in the private club area does the same thing go? Let’s say we just wanted to go down for a drink ?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums