Differences in Sunset bar on Equinox and Silhoutte?

39august

Not sure about those 2..I don.t recall any big diff.

Reflection however has a rounded bar closer to the aft which dies nit fave a flat bar wall. ...and there are little banquette areas out there too. We dislike it as it truncates the area but others really like...

The Sunset Bars on Solstice, Equinox, Eclipse, and Silhouette are virtually identical in design... As noted above, it is the Sunset Bar on Reflection that differs from the other Solstice-Class ships...

The Sunset Bars on Solstice, Equinox, Eclipse, and Silhouette are virtually identical in design... As noted above, it is the Sunset Bar on Reflection that differs from the other Solstice-Class ships...

Reflection and Silhouette do not have the aft Oceanview Bar. It is nice having two bars in the other Solstice class ships.

Reflection and Silhouette do not have the aft Oceanview Bar. It is nice having two bars in the other Solstice class ships.

Thank you... I'm aware of that difference but--separated by a deck--have never personally thought of the Sunset and Oceanview Bars as adjuncts to each other despite the fact that one is essentially atop the other and the two areas are connected by exterior stairs...

As I recall, elimination of the Oceanview Bar on Silhouette and Reflection creates much needed additional outdoor seating for those dining at the Oceanview Café during peak times...

Edited by Xport

As long as they still have those 4 chairs in the middle of the stairs between the two bars. Our favorite seats.

How early to you show up to snag those? Never been there but always envied those in the seats!

More tables and chairs.

Yes more tables and chairs are nice. But with the drink packages getting drink service has been lacking, So if I wanted a drink I had to go up to the Sunset Bar to get drinks. I know life is rough.

Yes more tables and chairs are nice. But with the drink packages getting drink service has been lacking, So if I wanted a drink I had to go up to the Sunset Bar to get drinks. I know life is rough.

On the April 2nd Reflection Ultimate Caribbean Cruise, the bar staff set up a temporary bar serving wine and beers around 10:00am. The bar was located on the OVC outside deck. They couldn’t do a mixed drink or frozen drink, but I believe they would send a bar server either to the Sunset Bar or to the inside OVC bar to get a drink they couldn’t serve.