Group rates?

kaultra

Just FYI, there is no group rate. You still pay the advertised prices on the website but they offer you perks and other promos that are not available to single cabin bookings.

And the perks can be amazing. My upcoming transatlantic perks are ubp with gratuities paid and daily service charges paid. Never had a deal like this before booking an Inside! Will absolutely book with group from now on.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

And the perks can be amazing. My upcoming transatlantic perks are ubp with gratuities paid and daily service charges paid. Never had a deal like this before booking an Inside! Will absolutely book with group from now on.

To be part of group, do you have to arrange 7 to 8 bookings?

To be part of group, do you have to arrange 7 to 8 bookings?

I booked my transatlantic with a travel agent I met on a ncl cruise at the meet and greet. Wish I could give her name as after 14 cruises this was best deal I ever got.

Just FYI, there is no group rate. You still pay the advertised prices on the website but they offer you perks and other promos that are not available to single cabin bookings.

I was going to add that. You do get to choose from a list of special promos like a private cocktail party, OBC, and any other things. I haven't been involved in one for many years so have forgotten what all there is to choose from and yes, if you book ;7 cabins. the 8th cabin will allow you 1 free traveler. I think that is where the 7 versus 8 comes enters the picture.

• 3 months later...
My TA just told me yesterday they are not doing any more new groups after 6/1/18

Kaitlyn2

I belong to a FB travel group and they do a lot of NCL group sailings. My TA posted that NCL is changing (or doing away with) the group program as of 5/31/18

• 2 months later...
im wondering how many cabins would need to be booked to get a group rate through NCL directly? Thanks.

We have a group booking for our January cruise on the Escape. We are getting UBP, all of our gratuities (yes, I will still be tipping), and in leu of one person sailing free we are getting OBC. We originally booked 7 cabins, but 2 dropped out. We are still getting the perks, but we don't get the concierge. Not a biggie