Harmony question would you do it?

charmy98

Never hurts to be put on the wait list and then IF they call you can always say no. As for the price, for me it would depend on what the going rate for the JS is right now. I was put on the wait list for a JS from my OV Balcony for $650. At the time the difference in price from OV balcony to JS was over $2000 so the $650 upsell was worth it. Unfortunately they never called with the offer but I would have accepted it had my phone rang.

I received an email to be put on a wait list for JS on Harmony for $600 we already have a Balcony room booked, would you pay $600 more for a JS what are the perks if any.

JS perks on Harmony:

Bathtub

Dinner at Coastal Kitchen

Priority check-in and boarding

Tea kettle and coffee maker

Bathroom amenities

Robes

Extra C&A point per night

Distinctive color SeaPass card

I'm wondering the same thing about an upgrade email I got. $500 for an upgrade to a JS. We currently are in a spacious balcony on the hump. Is the suite that much bigger than the spacious balcony?

The JS is around 50% larger, plus you get access to Ck dinner.

I know some people are all over the fact that having a larger balcony makes all the difference in the balcony room. As we don't use our balcony all that much (even in the Royal Suite), we love it for the openness it provides to the room. I would much rather have a larger cabin space than balcony I would switch from balcony to JS in a heartbeat if given the opportunity. The extra perks also work.

I would put my name on the list and then see if I could talk them down a bit when they call. If there are more than two of you in the cabin, then I would jump at the JS if they called. Otherwise, I would look at what I paid for the balcony to begin with and then decide. I would also verify that you would get the double C&A points, since I thought you don't if it is a reduced rate upgrade.

Tough one. This is a close call for me. A little cheaper and it would be a no brainer. Dinner at the CK is a very nice perk. Plus the cabin size is great in a JS. 300 extra per person is probably way below the price range for the JS in that week.