deli

kapcruiser

I tried to but was told they cant do that. They hardly put any meat on those thigs as it is. So I ordered two and chucked the extra bread.

Depends on the ship and who's making it at the time. You found an inflexible one. Sometimes I feel it has more to do with language ability, I once asked for something NOT to be on my sandwich, had to pick it off myself.

I've never had any problems getting my sandwich, or any other menu item, anywhere on the ship. The sandwhichs are made in front of you so if they put something on or leave something off let them know and they will fix it.

I also think the sandwhichs are pretty tasty. The think I don't understand about the deli is why I can't get chips or french fries with my sancwhich!

I tried to but was told they cant do that. They hardly put any meat on those thigs as it is. So I ordered two and chucked the extra bread.

Yes, they told me the same thing when I wanted a ham & swiss on rye in lieu of the ham and american cheese that is on the menu selection. I thought is was odd too, being that they had all of the items necessary.

Perhaps it depends on the ship and staff. :confused:

• 4 months later...

Never had a problem ordering what we wanted. On our last cruise nothing looked good to the hubby. :eek: I was hungry and tired of walking in circles and asked him if he had to make himself lunch what would he want???? His response, cheese and mustard sandwich. So I walked to the deli and ordered one. The guy behind the counter looked at me like I was nuts and asked if I was sure that's all I wanted. I said that's what he wanted and handed the sandwich to my husband.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Archived