Nativeway watersports all the way

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

** Please post your recommendations ONLY in response to request...do not start a new thread. Thanks!
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 11:21 AM.
Bloomsburg PA USa
5 Posts
Joined Jul 2000
I just got back from the Stingray city tour and tour of the island. I booked with Nativeway from reading these boards. They were wonderful to deal with. There were only eight people on our tour. We had the boat to ourselves. We got back with plenty of time to catch the last tender. They were a class act.
n/a Posts
I just got back from the Stingray city tour and tour of the island. I booked with Nativeway from reading these boards. They were wonderful to deal with. There were only eight people on our tour. We had the boat to ourselves. We got back with plenty of time to catch the last tender. They were a class act.
Great to hear! I have them booked for next week! Was there time to shop afterwards or was it too close on time? Thanks!
Lovingston, VA 22949
1,384 Posts
Joined Mar 2003
I tried to book with them, but we on Valor in July don't get in time to do one of their tours. I was really looking forward to going with them. Now I have to look for another one.
Susan
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Past Cruises:
NCL Seaward, RCCL Sovereign of the Seas, Carnival Ecstasy-2, RCCL Majesty of the Seas, Carnival Fantasy-2, Nordic Empress, Carnival Destiny-2, Carnival Inspiration, HAL Veendam, Dawn Princess, HAL Maasdam, Carnival Imagination, Carnival Valor-2, Disney Wonder, Carnival Pride-2, Carnival Miracle, Carnival Fascination-2, RCCL Enchantment of the Seas, RCCL Voyager of the Seas, Carnival Sensation, RCCL Mariner of the Seas, RCCL Grandeur of the Seas, RCCL Monarch of the Seas, RCCL Jewel of the Seas, NCL Sky, NCL Pearl, Carnival Dream, RCCL Freedom of the Seas, Carnival Splendor, RCCL Independence of the Seas, Carnival Legend, NCL Sun, Carnival Breeze, Island Princess, Disney Dream, Viking Forseti, Disney Magic, Carnival Magic, RCCL Adventure of the Seas, NCL Star
6,237 Posts
Joined Sep 2004
Originally posted by slineberry528
I tried to book with them, but we on Valor in July don't get in time to do one of their tours. I was really looking forward to going with them. Now I have to look for another one.
Susan
They don't have an afternoon tour? In 20 days (but who's counting) I'm cruising on the Valor and going with them on a morning tour, but that is before Daylight Savings Time.