Recent guests please - disembarking at Brisbane - times

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 02:03 PM.
Qld
8 Posts
Joined Jan 2012
Hi All

I just had a rather rude response from P&O regarding getting the earliest possible check-out & disembarkation time as we have an early-ish flight - I was told that all the early time slots are filled and that they can't change it... The last cruise I went on they asked what time you need to be off the ship while on the cruise, not 2 months before!

I'm cruising on Pacific Aria in April. Can someone confirm the way they work out the disembarkation schedule, and is it still pretty quick?

Thanks!
Australia
48 Posts
Joined Sep 2015
The lady 3 cruises we have done we have taken off our own luggage in the morning rather than leave it out the night before. Each time we have just woken up and walked off the ship when we were ready. We haven't had any issues.

Sent from my iPad using Forums
Qld
8 Posts
Joined Jan 2012
Originally posted by Rosieg30
The lady 3 cruises we have done we have taken off our own luggage in the morning rather than leave it out the night before. Each time we have just woken up and walked off the ship when we were ready. We haven't had any issues.
Thanks Rosie
227 Posts
Joined Feb 2015
Just off the Aria yesterday, I just went to reception and asked politely for a early time, docked at 8.00am in car driving home at 8.50 am.

PS that was the best cruise we have been on everything was just right, wonderful, staff, service and food.

Australia
14 Posts
Joined Aug 2016
We finished a cruise on Pacific Eden yesterday and were allotted a late disembarkation time. We just swapped our tags at reception for an earlier time. We took our baggage off with us which also saved time.
Qld
8 Posts
Joined Jan 2012
Originally posted by catjim
We finished a cruise on Pacific Eden yesterday and were allotted a late disembarkation time. We just swapped our tags at reception for an earlier time. We took our baggage off with us which also saved time.

Thanks for that, sounds nice and easy
2,951 Posts
Joined Nov 2000
Hello from Texas! We will be disembarking Aria in Brisbane, catching a domestic flight to Melbourne on a Friday. All luggage we can disembark with ourselves. What is the earliest flight time you would suggest in that port?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Upcoming: 04/18 P&O Australia (Pacific Aria), 04/18 RCCL Explorer TransPacific, 9/18 NCL Bliss.
Previous: 08/17 Diamond Princess,
06/17 HAL Noordam NB Alaska, 03/17 RCCL Liberty of Seas, 11/16 Celebrity Infinity (full Panama Canal transit), 05/16 Fathom, 04/16 NCL Escape, 03/16 NCL Dawn, 11/21/15 NCL Jade, 11/30/15 NCL Sky (15th anniversary of cruising - same stateroom!), 01/16 DCL Wonder, 05/14 Carnival Dream , 08/14 Norwegian Star - Baltics from Copenhagen , 09/14 Westbound Transatlantic on Disney Magic BCN-SJU
12/13 Disney Magic Bahamas, 11/13 Caribbean Princess, 06/13 NCL Spirit Barcelona to Venice with Turkey and Croatia,
05/13 Disney Eastbound Transatlantic Galveston-BCN ,
11/12 - Disney Western Caribbean,
09/11 - Disney Westbound TransAtlantic BCN-MCO , 03/09 - Celebrity Southern Caribbean
03/06 - Celebrity Infinity Eastern Caribbean , 06/05 - NCL Sun Alaska
11/04 - HAL ms Zuiderdam Eastern Caribbean , 11/03 - HAL ms Maasdam Western Caribbean
03/2003 S/S Norway E. Caribbean Wedding Cruise ~ Married on the beach on St John, USVI!
12/01 - Celebrity Galaxy Southern Caribbean , 12/00 - NCL Sky Western Caribbean