Discuss Implementation of Smoking Policy

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 02:22 AM.
San Diego California
474 Posts
Joined Nov 2004
Originally posted by jamiski
As of May 2017:
Deck 16 - Port side of Tradewinds Bar, Midship (Tables and Chairs) - Covered
Deck 17 Starboard aft (One bench outside the doors near the Teen Center) - Not covered
Deck 7 Starboard aft (Two chairs outside Club Fusion)
So no more smoking near any pools? Tradewinds Bar is not near a pool? Never have sailed Princess but I see that some suites are all alone AFT so I would expect some folks smoke on their balconies there since the smoke would only blow backwards??and you have no close neighbors except forward???never have seen a ship with only two aft suites...thanks
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Carnival Conquest, Western Carribbean 2003
RCC Legend of the Seas Panama Canal March 2005
Carnival Spirit Mex Riv. Nov 2007
Holland Oosterdam Mex Riv. Nov 2008
Carnival Legend West C. Roatan & Belize 3/8/09
Holland Zaandam 14 Day Hawaii 10/24/10
HAL Oosterdam 14 Day Hawaii 11/12/11
Carnival Spirit Alaska 9/8/12
Norwegian Star Panama Canal LA to Miami 10/27/13
Noordam 12/4/14 Eastern Carribbean
In the Valley, CA
23,001 Posts
Joined Nov 2004
Originally posted by marluvs2go
So no more smoking near any pools? Tradewinds Bar is not near a pool? Never have sailed Princess but I see that some suites are all alone AFT so I would expect some folks smoke on their balconies there since the smoke would only blow backwards??and you have no close neighbors except forward???never have seen a ship with only two aft suites...thanks
Wouldn't you have other neighbors, above and below you?
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Patty the Cruisin' Chick (may all your cruises be smooth sailin')

Hoping for another trip to the land of Aloha!

Carnival Jubilee - Mex. Riv.; Sensation - W. Caribb.; Holiday (2Xs) - Baja; Paradise - E Caribb; Ecstasy - Baja; Star Princess - Mex. Riv.; Sapphire Princess - Alaska; Island Princess - Hawaii; Golden Princess - Hawaii (one of the best cruises ever!!!!); another Golden Princess -- Hawaii

Read about my most recent cruise at
http://www.sites.google.com/site/holidayalohaii/home