So let's see now;I prefer to use this method which avoids recontamination:
1. You remove the bottle from a contaminated pocket or purse, and squirt the sanitizer on your hands.
2. Now your hands are relatively clean.
3. You pick up the contaminated bottle to pass it to someone else or to put it back into your contaminated pocket or purse, thereby contaminating your hands all over again........................
1. Unzip handbag compartment with right hand, remove sanitizer and squirt onto left hand.
2. Replace sanitizer in handbag and close zip with right hand.
3. Rub sanitiser into both hands which (hopefully) leaves them relatively clean.
Sep 2017 - Royal Princess - Mediterranean
Feb 2017 - Celebrity Solstice - Auckland to Sydney
Nov 2016 - Carnival Legend - South Pacific
Sep 2016 - Sun Princess - Papua New Guinea
Apr 2016 - Golden Princess - Sydney to Hong Kong
Dec 2015 - Celebrity Solstice - Auckland to Sydney
Aug 2015 - Dawn Princess - Top End Fremantle to Sydney
Mar 2015 - Rhapsody of the Seas - South Pacific
Dec 2014 - Sun Princess - South Pacific
Sep 2008 - Avalon Tapestry - Rhine Cruise