website

Unregistered, just back from your Cunard cruise? Get published on Cruise Critic; Write a Review!
Cunard Line

Read hundreds of Cunard Cruise Reviews from cruisers like you.

See posts about:
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 10:29 PM.
Iowa
1,358 Posts
Joined Mar 2010
Originally posted by taman
Is anyone else having problems with Cunard.com
The cunard.com website is working for me. I just checked availability and pricing on a voyage with no problem. What specific problems are you running into?

Regards,
John
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
"There’s nothing―absolutely nothing―half so much worth doing as messing about in boats." ― Kenneth Grahame, The Wind In The Willows

CroisiEurope Douce France, Rhine River (2004) ... Queen Mary 2, Transatlantic (2005, 2010, 2014, 2015, 2016) ... Queen Elizabeth 2, Norwegian Wonders (2008) ... Island Princess, Panama Canal (2008) ... Queen Victoria, Gallic Getaway (2009) ... Norwegian Epic, Eastern Caribbean (2010) ... Brilliance of the Seas, Suez Canal (2011) ... Queen Elizabeth, Eastern Mediterranean (2012) ... Maasdam, Canada and New England (2013) ... Queen Mary 2, Caribbean Fiesta (2013) ... Serenade of the Seas, Baltic (2017)

tennessee
7 Posts
Joined Aug 2016
Originally posted by bluemarble
The cunard.com website is working for me. I just checked availability and pricing on a voyage with no problem. What specific problems are you running into?

Regards,
John
It will not give me prices.
Iowa
1,358 Posts
Joined Mar 2010
Originally posted by taman
It will not give me prices.
I am seeing pricing on cunard.com all the way through the process of doing several partial bookings of voyages to see the final total. So not sure what the problem may be that you are running into.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
"There’s nothing―absolutely nothing―half so much worth doing as messing about in boats." ― Kenneth Grahame, The Wind In The Willows

CroisiEurope Douce France, Rhine River (2004) ... Queen Mary 2, Transatlantic (2005, 2010, 2014, 2015, 2016) ... Queen Elizabeth 2, Norwegian Wonders (2008) ... Island Princess, Panama Canal (2008) ... Queen Victoria, Gallic Getaway (2009) ... Norwegian Epic, Eastern Caribbean (2010) ... Brilliance of the Seas, Suez Canal (2011) ... Queen Elizabeth, Eastern Mediterranean (2012) ... Maasdam, Canada and New England (2013) ... Queen Mary 2, Caribbean Fiesta (2013) ... Serenade of the Seas, Baltic (2017)

tennessee
7 Posts
Joined Aug 2016
Originally posted by bluemarble
I am seeing pricing on cunard.com all the way through the process of doing several partial bookings of voyages to see the final total. So not sure what the problem may be that you are running into.
Now it is working, it has been a problem for 2 days. thank you for your help