Another drink related question

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 02:49 AM.
Eastern Ontario
22 Posts
Joined May 2013
The Beverage Package states it includes "specialty coffees". Does this include the specialty and regular brewed coffee from the International Cafe or would we still have to buy a coffee card for that? We're trying to justify the price of the drink package and not sure we'd get our money's worth.
Oregon
1,287 Posts
Joined Dec 2004
Originally posted by Strange Lady
The Beverage Package states it includes "specialty coffees". Does this include the specialty and regular brewed coffee from the International Cafe or would we still have to buy a coffee card for that? We're trying to justify the price of the drink package and not sure we'd get our money's worth.
Yes. They are included.
California
202 Posts
Joined May 2016
Yep, all coffee, espresso drinks, specialty teas, etc. are included. I thoroughly enjoyed having the AIBP since I enjoy ALL beverages! Loved trying drinks I normally wouldn't when paying per drink.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Nov 2017 - Ruby Princess - Mexican Riviera
Sept 2018 - Grand Princess - Alaska
April 20, 2017 - Caribbean Princess - Europe
October 22, 2006 - Mariner of the Seas - Western Caribbean
August 4, 2002 - Grandeur of the Seas - Mexican Riviera