Star Breeze Internet Question

diane.in.ny

Can anyone tell me what the cost is for internet on the Star Breeze?

The only thing I could find online to purchase pre-cruise was a $250 unlimited use package. Not interested in unlimited use.

I would probably need, at most, an hour's worth of time so was wondering if there were other options once we boarded.

Thanks!

On our recent Wind Surf cruise there were three packages available: $60, $120 and $250. It's based on the megabytes used instead of minutes which is the way it was in December 2014 on our last WS cruise.

I'm sorry I don't remember how many megabytes was included in the lower two packages. We purchased the middle package and left a few megabytes on the table.

Recently had the unlimited backage on the Breeze and was generally happy with it. Past Windstar users were generally not pleased with the service but it seem to have been improved. We sent pictures Etc with no problems.

On shore, if available, Internet might be a better option if limited use is all that is needed.

Thanks to everyone for their replies.

I'll just be using it for email and I have the Gmail app on my tablet which downloads the emails and then I can turn the Wi-Fi off, read and reply and it queues the mail for sending for when I turn the Wi-Fi back on again. That's why I don't need a lot of time.

$60 seems kind of pricey for that.

Of course I could always do what my daughter suggested and travel like I did "in the old times" - pre Internet and not check email and just enjoy the trip. :D