Favorite dishes on Wind Surf/Yachtman's Paradise

bobetpine

Hi all,

I know not everybody love the same dishes but I'm just curious to hear what dishes are voted "best of the best" by a majority of people?

And on the other hand which ones were just "meh"?

We'll be on the Surf to the BVI, Feb 4.

Thanks

Edited by bobetpine

We love the food on the WS. What we have found is that every cruise that we have taken the different chef has had different menus. Memorable has always been the lamb, especially the rack of lamb at Candles. My husband, the meat eater, the filet mignon at Candles. Once we had a sea food soup thst was beyond delicious. I think the new Bistro is absolutely wonderfully French. I think the bisques have always been memorable as have the lunche salads. Hollandaise sauce at breakfast. Food is so subjective but those are our favorites. We are not dessert eaters but grear carrot cake yum! Happy sailing.

• 4 months later...
We love the food on the WS. What we have found is that every cruise that we have taken the different chef has had different menus. Memorable has always been the lamb, especially the rack of lamb at Candles. My husband, the meat eater, the filet mignon at Candles. Once we had a sea food soup thst was beyond delicious. I think the new Bistro is absolutely wonderfully French. I think the bisques have always been memorable as have the lunche salads. Hollandaise sauce at breakfast. Food is so subjective but those are our favorites. We are not dessert eaters but grear carrot cake yum! Happy sailing.

Most of the chefs are of Indian decent. Their vindaloo's, curry or other dishes from their backgrounds are always special and we love them when they're on the menu. We also did a James Beard cruise on the Surf last year with spectacular cuisine. My husband loves breakfast, especially the daily smoked salmon. I dream of the chocolate croissants and am sad the few mornings that they only have plain ones.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk