12 drink vouchers per person on Seaview

ace123

Fostelo ... You have much to learn about MSC my friend! Americans booking in the USA will still get the vouchers while they may or may not be offered here in the UK or Europe, a bit like the differences in prices they charge in various regions.

On some Caribbean sailings USA booked customers used to not be able to upgrade to the De Luxe drink package now they can if they know how to.

A common sense plan would be to have all the packages available in all regions and using the same names but MSC in their wisdom have chosen to confuse passengers by using their multi named drink packages!

Do kids ( who are the second not third passenger) in a room also get this credit? Can they be used for non-alcoholic drinks also?

Can’t speak to the other ships, but when we sailed Fantastica on the Divina, our kids each received a non alcoholic booklet (they were booked as 2nd and 3rd passengers).

The alcoholic and non alcoholic vouchers could be used for smoothies, milkshakes, and gelato (in addition to soft drinks, coffees, etc).

Can the vouchers be shared?

On Divina I ran out of vouchers one night and borrowed some from friends we had met at the M&G. They are numbered, but evidently not tracked as they worked fine with my cruise card as did my vouchers which I gave back in repayment to my friends the next evening.

On Divina I ran out of vouchers one night and borrowed some from friends we had met at the M&G. They are numbered, but evidently not tracked as they worked fine with my cruise card as did my vouchers which I gave back in repayment to my friends the next evening.

Good to know. Thanks.

Is Fresh orange juice available for breakfast?

If yes, can I use the voucher for it?

Thanks.

Fresh-squeezed orange juice is available for a fee and is covered in premium drinks packages. The 18 voucher package doesn't cover premium drinks which would lead me to believe that your vouchers won't, either. The fruit juices on the following only refers to bottled juices:

18 DRINK COUPONS Save with freedom! 18 drinks of your choice that you can consume in bars and restaurants. Included drinks: call-brand spirits (premium brands not included), liqueurs, non-premium cocktails, wines by the glass, draught beer, bottled and canned beer, energy drinks and coolers, canned sodas, fruit juices, premium mineral water, coffee and chocolate based drinks, takeaway ice cream in a cone or cup.

Fresh-squeezed orange juice is available for a fee and is covered in premium drinks packages. The 18 voucher package doesn't cover premium drinks which would lead me to believe that your vouchers won't, either. The fruit juices on the following only refers to bottled juices:

18 DRINK COUPONS Save with freedom! 18 drinks of your choice that you can consume in bars and restaurants. Included drinks: call-brand spirits (premium brands not included), liqueurs, non-premium cocktails, wines by the glass, draught beer, bottled and canned beer, energy drinks and coolers, canned sodas, fruit juices, premium mineral water, coffee and chocolate based drinks, takeaway ice cream in a cone or cup.

Oops. I don't drink bottled juices and I usually drink one glass of wine/beer with meal.

For the Mediteranean cruise on Seaview, I won't have lunch on board except one sea day.

I am thinking of how to use 12 vouches in one week. Any suggestions?

Bottled water doesn't seem to worth one voucher.

Oops. I don't drink bottled juices and I usually drink one glass of wine/beer with meal.

For the Mediteranean cruise on Seaview, I won't have lunch on board except one sea day.

I am thinking of how to use 12 vouches in one week. Any suggestions?

Bottled water doesn't seem to worth one voucher.

Fancy coffee after your meal or a frozen drink at the show?

For Fantastica, room service is included 6am - 11pm.

Do I have to pay for the food?

Yes, there's a charge for the food items. In the Med (which is where Seaview will sail) the price for most items on the menu is €3 - €5 if you order 2 items.