New Beach Bungalows on Labadee

coops

Doesn't let me book a Cabana but they show up to Australian $652 per person to book. Will be interesting to see what price I get on board.

Mmmmm. Not much of a price difference, so this doesn't make too much sense to me. Yes, you have to book the Cabanas as soon as you board the ship. You cannot book them "on-line". Just so you know....although it says per person...it is not. Only 1 person books it. :)

Saw those when we were there in early July, before they were finished, and wondered what they were. I wonder how long the price will stay at $250. Weren't the cabanas in that range originally? I know they were much less than they are now.

Mmmmm. Not much of a price difference, so this doesn't make too much sense to me. Yes, you have to book the Cabanas as soon as you board the ship. You cannot book them "on-line". Just so you know....although it says per person...it is not. Only 1 person books it. :)

Oh I only book for 1! Champagne123 I owe you a round!! That makes a big difference.

Thank you for letting me know. Greatly appreciate your help.

Chin chin,

Nomes :)

Saw those when we were there in early July, before they were finished, and wondered what they were. I wonder how long the price will stay at $250. Weren't the cabanas in that range originally? I know they were much less than they are now.

Yes, the cabanas were $200 at Coco Cay and $225 to $295 at Labadee.

We were thinking of going here for our 2018 cruise. We usually go to Doc Caves, but wanted to try something different. Is it as good as everyone claims?

Very relaxing, uncrowded, excellent service, good food, free WiFi near the pool area.

We were thinking of going here for our 2018 cruise. We usually go to Doc Caves, but wanted to try something different. Is it as good as everyone claims?

Fell in love with Nachi, crossing half the planet to make sure our cruise included Cozumel. Thoroughly recommend it.

Nomes

I have booked a bungalow at Labadee for our Oasis cruise in October 2017. The last time in Labadee in October 2013 we had a hillside cabana for only $175.00, so at the price of these bungalow's I figured I better book it now before they sell out or the price goes up! :cool:

I have booked a bungalow at Labadee for our Oasis cruise in October 2017. The last time in Labadee in October 2013 we had a hillside cabana for only $175.00, so at the price of these bungalow's I figured I better book it now before they sell out or the price goes up! :cool:

Smart move!!! Cannot believe the price of the cabanas have more than doubled..:eek:

Smart move!!! Cannot believe the price of the cabanas have more than doubled..:eek:

I know right??! Before these new bungalow's, we were not going to book a cabana this time because of the price and we really enjoyed the day in it last time.

Thanks to everyone in this thread! I didn't even realize these existed. Just booked for Thanksgiving on Harmony. We've done a Cabana once before but couldn't really justify that pricing again as we seem to wind up in Labadee at least once a year. Sharing one of these 'bungalows' with another family seems like a small up charge to guarantee some nice shade and comfortable seating.

Yes, the cabanas were $200 at Coco Cay and $225 to $295 at Labadee.

Where does it say 225.00 on Labadee. The cheapest I see is 250.00 for bungalows on Columbus Cove and 395.00 for beach cabanas on Nellies and 495.00 for over the water cabanas on Nellies. Thanks

Where does it say 225.00 on Labadee. The cheapest I see is 250.00 for bungalows on Columbus Cove and 395.00 for beach cabanas on Nellies and 495.00 for over the water cabanas on Nellies. Thanks

I believe they were referring to a questions as to what the prices for the cabanas use to be at Labadee in the past before the current prices you mentioned. Yes the bungalow's are $250

Edited by bigque

I believe they were referring to a questions as to what the prices for the cabanas use to be at Labadee in the past before the current prices you mentioned. Yes the bungalow's are $250

Thanks makes since now.

Sent from my iPad using Forums