Hilton New Orleans Riverside Hotel

teague38

I have reserved a room here which is already pretty high, now I see self parking is $44 and valet is $49. We are parking at Fulton Garage for the week of the cruise. Does anybody know if it's possible to park there a day early and would we be able to walk to hotel from there with our luggage?

I have reserved a room here which is already pretty high, now I see self parking is $44 and valet is $49. We are parking at Fulton Garage for the week of the cruise. Does anybody know if it's possible to park there a day early and would we be able to walk to hotel from there with our luggage?

Can't answer the parking but I've read on here a few times that it's an easy walk through the outlet mall to the port. I'm hoping so at least since we're there next February before our Pearl cruise.

Drop your luggage off at the Hilton first. You can then park in the "Whale lot" on Convention Center Blvd. next to the Hilton for about $20 per day, pick up your luggage on cruise day and go to Fulton. You can get a daily rate at Fulton, but you would have to leave and re-park there to get the cruise rate.

• 1 month later...
Can't answer the parking but I've read on here a few times that it's an easy walk through the outlet mall to the port. I'm hoping so at least since we're there next February before our Pearl cruise.

I called the Riverwalk Mall office and they said that the ships that dock at Julia Street can be accessed directly from an elevator in the mall. That includes the Pearl