Milkshakes?

MaiTaiMary

I have read and confirmed with Carnival that the milkshakes that the coffee bar serves ARE included in Cheers. I don't know about the shake spot b/c my ship doesn't have that. However, i would assume that if they are advertising Cheers as including milkshakes, it would include all of them.

Also, I had heard they are really really liquid-y / "Watery" etc. That may have just been during a rush though. So I would maybe try on a slow time vs a busier time to check results.

As far as selection goes, I have only seen the Standard 3 Choc / Vanilla and Strawberry. This is the first time I saw more than that on the posted coffee bar menu.

This is the one I am used to seeing (So Maybe it got updated).

DSC_6209.JPG

Edited by Krystm

I'm assuming the milkshakes aren't included in the "15 drink limit" since it isn't alcohol? Do you still need to wait 5 minutes between ordering?

Thanks.:)

I am sure the 5min rule will apply, as it applies to soda... I cant imagine that you would be finished with a milkshake in less then 5min anyway.

I don't drink alcohol so I don't buy cheers. I do however make my own shakes from ice cream, chocolate milk or hot chocolate and a bit of coffee :) I bring my shaker bottle from home which I use to make my beverages easily portable in twice the quantity as the lido cups. It has a looped top that I clip onto my backpack so it doesn't take up any valuable packing space .

Lido-made shakes really are the best, most creamy concoction you could ever have :D

I'm assuming the milkshakes aren't included in the "15 drink limit" since it isn't alcohol? Do you still need to wait 5 minutes between ordering?

Thanks.:)

WOW! If you can finish a milkshake in 5 minutes, good luck with that BRAIN FREEZE. OUCH!:D:D

Have the kiddies split it. lol

946b9c8d849d9ce504f4f775e95705e4.jpg

We will be on the Miracle. Are these the milkshakes that are included in the Cheers package? All of these drinks, too?

MaiTaiMary, when you return could you please do a review of the ship and the cheers program please. I have seen you posting many questions and comments and I too will be on the Miracle in a few months so I am looking forward to more information about her.

I would love to read your review about the Cheers program and the milkshakes too. If you could take pictures of the menus and bar menus and post them after that would be much appreciated. I just like to over plan (good sometimes, bad others) My whole family will be going so I like to see what is offered so if you could post the FunTimes too I would be very appreciative.

I am planning on purchasing the Cheers program and I am hoping that Carnival makes some changes to the Bubbles program to include more otherwise that won't work well for my kids. We bought it for them on our last cruise and they each averaged about 1 to 2 sodas a day. We would have saved money to purchase that on it's own. Oh well you live you learn.

Very mush looking forward to your review.

Thank you in advance

Bring your Yeti--make your own shake. Put in ice cream from the machine. Add milk from Lido. Stir. Enjoy.

I make my own ice cream soda by bringing my own soda (I like orange, grape & black cherry) an pouring it over ice cream.