Hotwire or Adventure Tours zip line?

** Please post your recommendations ONLY in response to request...do not start a new thread. Thanks!
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 06:59 PM.
Georgia
108 Posts
Joined Apr 2011
Looking at options in St Lucia. Hotwire or Adventure Treetop zip line? I'd like to see the Pitons but if we go to Adventure I know that's not possible.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Amy
-------------------------------
Jewel of the Seas
- Dec 2011
Brilliance of the Seas - Dec 2016
Adventure of the Seas - March 2017

Carnival Liberty - Jan 2019
Carnival Elation - June 2019
Riverview, FL
2,267 Posts
Joined Oct 2008
We wrestled with the same question!

There are three places to zip line in St Lucia:
The Morne Courbail Estate (Hotwire)
Adventure Tours and
Rain Forest Adventure.

We opted for Adventure tours due to reviews I read. We are doing the "Day of Adventure".

We nixed Rainforest Adventures because we didn't want to do the tram and eventually nixed Hotwire because we didn't want to do an island tour, but wanted to spend our time zip lining. They made arrangements for us with another tour company to provide transportation to and from (might have helped that there are 6 in our group).

Anyway, we won't go until October, so if you go before you do, please report back!!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
email me!
Georgia
108 Posts
Joined Apr 2011
I will! We ended up booking the Hotwire tour so we could still be able to see the Pitons. So much to see and do!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Amy
-------------------------------
Jewel of the Seas
- Dec 2011
Brilliance of the Seas - Dec 2016
Adventure of the Seas - March 2017

Carnival Liberty - Jan 2019
Carnival Elation - June 2019
Riverview, FL
2,267 Posts
Joined Oct 2008
Just thought I'd come back and report about our experience with Treetop Adventures.

We did their ziplining and we're thrilled with our trip! They picked us up at the pier, took us to their location and we hiked to the most incredible waterfall! It was spectacular! We hiked back and had a yummy lunch. We then did 12 really fun/fast/long zip lines! The folk there were terrific. The lines were well maintained and safety was apparent without being overbearing.

Highly recommended!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
email me!
Riverview, FL
2,267 Posts
Joined Oct 2008
I would highly recommend you look at Treetop Adventures. There were 8 in our group and they got 8 thumbs up!

LOTS of fun, safety conscious without being overbearing. The runs were fast and long. One word....spectacular!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
email me!
NH
153 Posts
Joined Mar 2013
Originally posted by CaroleSS
Just thought I'd come back and report about our experience with Treetop Adventures.

We did their ziplining and we're thrilled with our trip! They picked us up at the pier, took us to their location and we hiked to the most incredible waterfall! It was spectacular! We hiked back and had a yummy lunch. We then did 12 really fun/fast/long zip lines! The folk there were terrific. The lines were well maintained and safety was apparent without being overbearing.

Highly recommended!
I agree. I've done this tour twice (had the same guides both times!). It is a lot of fun and they even make the open jeep ride to the location fun. Our guide found a tarantula in the rocks at the waterfall. It was just chilling, not near the actual waterfall. My husband, who is deathly afraid of "spiders" thought it was great!