Shakes and cheers program

We6crooze

i am going on the breeze in March and we are trying to decide on getting the cheers program.

I have a couple of questions...

Can you get the shakes on the bubbles program as well or just the cheers? My kids would want the shakes but I do not care for them.

If I got the cheers package can I buy the shakes for my kids? If not does anybody know how much the shakes are?

I am really not sure if the cheers program is worth it or not.

i am going on the breeze in March and we are trying to decide on getting the cheers program.

Can you get the shakes on the bubbles program as well or just the cheers? My kids would want the shakes but I do not care for them.

If I got the cheers package can I buy the shakes for my kids? If not does anybody know how much the shakes are?

Bubbles doesn't include the shakes. If you children wanted a shake you'd have to buy them. You couldn't get them with your Cheers card since the program doesn't allow for sharing.

As others have said, it is against the rules to share drinks (any type of drink) from your Cheers package, and the bubbles program unfortunately only covers soft drinks.

An alternative to shakes would be getting soft serve and adding lemonade, stir and have a frozen lemonade. Or if the kids have bubbles, soft serve plus soda of choice for a float. Not a milkshake, but a way to work within the rules and the kids still have a frozen drink.

• Thanks 1

• 4 months later...
As others have said, it is against the rules to share drinks (any type of drink) from your Cheers package, and the bubbles program unfortunately only covers soft drinks.

An alternative to shakes would be getting soft serve and adding lemonade, stir and have a frozen lemonade. Or if the kids have bubbles, soft serve plus soda of choice for a float. Not a milkshake, but a way to work within the rules and the kids still have a frozen drink.

Great idea, thanks for sharing that :)

• 3 weeks later...

Great idea!!

• Like 1

I spent a week on the breeze with the cheers program and missed out of these shakes! Where do you get them ?! Are they smoothies (fruit etc?) or ice cream shakes? Or is there options ?

I spent a week on the breeze with the cheers program and missed out of these shakes! Where do you get them ?! Are they smoothies (fruit etc?) or ice cream shakes? Or is there options ?

Just ice cream shakes, chocolate, strawberry, vanilla or any combination of the three, I did choco-vanilla mixed with a swirl of chocolate sauce, DH did strawberry-vanilla with a swirl of chocolate sauce, both were so good! Also, they will put booze in them if you want! You get them from the coffee bar or the shake spot next to the coffee bar, depending on which ship you are on.

I get the cheers program and get shakes and share them with my daughter! I could not drink a whole one with out getting a belly ache, so we get two straws and both drink from it. The other half would just get thrown in the trash if she didn't help!! I am positive I'm about to get blasted by the rule ****'s...but if the worst thing I did was stick two straws in a shake and drink it with my daughter then I'd say I am doing pretty damn good!! I have never had a problem with any crew members doing this either!!

• Like 2

Just ice cream shakes, chocolate, strawberry, vanilla or any combination of the three, I did choco-vanilla mixed with a swirl of chocolate sauce, DH did strawberry-vanilla with a swirl of chocolate sauce, both were so good! Also, they will put booze in them if you want! You get them from the coffee bar or the shake spot next to the coffee bar, depending on which ship you are on.

Damn! The more you know, right? Well, I will definitely be taking advantage on my vista sailing!

I’d get the cheers package. If your kids drink your cokes and shakes while you are looking the other way, how can you stop them?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Often, my daughter and I will share a shake at a local ice cream shop. If I was paying almost $60 a day for Cheers, a would do the same.

Often, my daughter and I will share a shake at a local ice cream shop. If I was paying almost $60 a day for Cheers, a would do the same.[/quo

$60 a day for you, not your daughter. when you get your Cheers revoked and lose $400, won't be so cute to steal from Carnival.